Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:40:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Accepting a new apprentice
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Accepting a new apprentice  (Read 2050 times)
Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2005, 06:54:24 pm »

*A roughly written note is displayed hanging on the barracks wall*

Ya'ya, tha'grief is accepting a new apprentice. Look'wha' Ryan Greystone, my former apprentice is now at! Tha'could be you'foo', so jus' the first name displayed in tha'little square drawn box on 'tis paper will be my next apprentice.

Signed,

Grief Dryfh Gry,
Senior Guardsman
Guardian of the Rage of Raaz Medal

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Anari/Gareck Hallows
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

A witty saying proves nothing. - Voltaire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 09:36:27 am »

*Slowly begins to write... unsure of whether he'll get a beating or just a plain knee in the groin for what he is about to write...*

I... woul' loik teh become yer apprentise Ser, 'owever... I think, as a sign of respec' an' courtesy, if Ryan does return from wherever 'E is... *Mutters* ...tha' I once again become 'is aprentice... it is much to  ask, bu' I 'ope ye'll consider it.

Anari working hard in training...

I do think I woul' benifi' "Greatly" from yer trainin', an' only 'ope I come ou' t' end of it 'alf as good as ye. I woul' work 'ard an' foller yer every whim. *Scribbled in brackets* (Even ge' t' odd ale.) I woul' only show ye honour, repec' an' honesty.

Anari finishing the note...
I 'ope ye will think it through....

*Signed*

Anari, Junior Guardsman
Covian Millitia.

Anari Bahan...

Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 02:14:07 pm »

*Written in quick letters*

Accepted

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length