Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2024, 07:13:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Pilgrimmage to Justice
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Pilgrimmage to Justice  (Read 2432 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2005, 04:05:34 pm »

*Erik closes the gates behind him and steps out of Cove*

Aah! Father Hugo commanded me to go on a pilgimmage to the Shrine of Justice and by the Avatar that's what I'll do! The Avatar knows that I have sinned in the past weeks.

Well....We better set on our way and it doesn't help to be grumpy about it!

*Erik struggles a little bit with his boots but finaly removes them and walks off in the direction of the road*

Bloodi guardsmen! Walkin' off when they shouldn't! Not healin' comrades! Bribin' and cheatin'!

*Erik mumbles and curses for quite a while before he finaly concentrates on the journey ahead*

*After a long hike and a few blisters on the feet Erik arrives at the Yew/Minoc/Britain crossroads*

*Erik peers at the signs*

Blimey! Why on earth didn't I learn how to read?

Bah! I'll go ask around in the guardpost. Someone is bound to know the way to Yew there!

Luckaly the good healers pointed me in the right direction. But I'm starting to be mighty tired! Better find a place to stay!

Pah! Not openin' their doors for a Covian! Mark my words I'd burn this lot down if I wasn't pressed for time and rest! I better make some kind of emergency camp and cook me some food.

*Erik sets up camp but tries in vain to get a campfire going*

Bah! To bed with an empty stomach then! This pilgrimmage is turnin' out to be far less of a leasurely hike then I first thought!

*The night sets and Erik wakes up with a stomach growling and protesting like an old hag. Nevertheless he starts off again on his journey until he is waylaid by a hideous looking troll guarding a crossing*

Bah! A foul smellin' carcass! All that meat and too disgustin' to eat!

*Erik spots a chicken running into a guardpost*

Here little chicky! Here, Here!

Bah! Too fast for me! Perhaps I'll find some food in Yew!

*Erik continues his journey and finally arrives in Yew completely exhausted, blistered and hungy enough to battle an Ancient Wyrm over his food*

Right! You there! Where's this Shrine so I can get some grub and rest!
Shrine? You mean the Shrine of Justice? Oh it's quite a while from here! Way, way back northeast!

*After a while Erik find himself in the thick of the woods and completely lost*

Bah! I'm sure that Yewsman intentionnaly pointed me in the wrong direction! Heretics! Infidels! Heathens! Blasphemers! Hang 'em the lot o' 'em!

*Finally Erik spots a monk who seems to wander aimlessly in the woods. Calmly and with much respect he asks him the directions to the Shrine of Justice*

*With the help of the friendly monk Erik finally arrives at his destination*

*After a small prayer and hommage to the Avatar, Erik confesses his sins to the Avatar and asks for his redemption*

Now then! Off to find food and shelter! I feel like I can eat a whole cow and sleep for a week!

*Erik walks out of the Shrine and into the wild*

Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 04:51:38 pm »

Good work apprentice! I hope you're all cleansed and whatnot!

Grenadier Sergeant Maktoum,
Cove Militia & Cove Administration

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Hugo
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 05:30:33 pm »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: