Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 04:10:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Capture of a Drow
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Capture of a Drow  (Read 3978 times)
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2005, 02:16:53 am »

well there i was sat minding my own buisiness in the baracks when in walks this fellow in a green robe and he leans close to me and says"ye intrested in killing drows" ..... well he were a bit more long winded than that but that was the gist of it.  Of course I jumpud at the chance and imediatly went to look for more guards for this mission.  After much searching i could nay find anyone so myself and this fellow, he introduced himself os George Williams but i nay know him, we set off for this spot where he said he had information as some would be.  Ye can imagen my surprise when we arived at the gates of Trinsic but sure enough there was a drow insulting this man so we quickly knocks him to the floor with no trouble.

Looking at this drow we decide it might be prudent to get out of trinsic fast so i ties his hands and heaves him onto me shoulder and set off back to Cove.  Upon returning to the barracks weslung the drow into a cell and set about reviving the unconcies beast in no too gentle ways and then draged him through to be questioned.

though we tried hard and was non too kind with the beast he nay told us anything. By this time guradsman recruit Lothodric had arived and he aided us in the questioning but we could nay get anything from the beast still so eventually we decided to toss him back where we got him so we knocked him out again and humped the fat weight back to Trinsic.  Once ther we knocked him down again as he was starting to rouse and we nay wanted him fetching aid to hunt us down on the return trip and then set of home.

Whilst we nay learned much we did learn a few things about tourter ...er i mean questioning.

*Signed* Althalus

Gottfried of Yew
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 02:35:02 am »

Good job guardsman. Though I received a pidgeon asking for assistance, my studies in Britain held me there. Though next time be more carefull, and ask for higher authorities before you go out and hunt the vile Pagans.
If thou dost learn anything more, relay a message to a trusted member of the Holy Church.

May the Lord Avatar guide thee!

Gottfried Aberforth,
Templar of the †Covian Church†,
Loyal servant of the Baron.
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 05:09:48 am »

My apolagies M'lord i was unaware that we were to travel quiet so .... FAR i was simply informed that there were drow at large and having failed to rouse a larger force i went to do what i could ... methinks that we got lucky this time but mayhap next time it wont be so.  Taking this into consideration i shall endever to heed thy advice and be more carefull in futer

Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 09:55:42 am »

Hmm good initiative Recruit. But aye torture interrogation is something higher ranks should supervise.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2005, 09:48:16 pm »

It might be an idea to thouroughly intorregate drow and then execute them...They'd do the same for us...
Gottfried of Yew
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2005, 09:50:40 pm »

Indeed so! And who's to say a heretic doth not deserve the purifying inferno of teh Holy Church? But i beleive it suits our purposes to send them back with messages. Though, more than not, they escape with aid of their filthy friends.

Gottfried Aberforth,
Templar of the †Covian Church†,
Loyal servant of the Baron.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length