Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:44:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Seeming frustrated, Kazuo Shinrai enters the barracks...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Seeming frustrated, Kazuo Shinrai enters the barracks...  (Read 1610 times)
Kazuo Shinrai
« on: October 07, 2005, 06:09:07 pm »

"Hoi! Captain-san!" was said with a raised voice as Kazuo Shinrai, the Baron's aide, entered the barracks. As he walked up to the captain, the old merchant seemed to be mutting about something in an oriental tongue. Passers by claim to have heard something along the lines of "kuso gaijin orc hizuko, baka bakemono hizuko!". As he stood in front of the captain, Kazuo bowed curtiously and respectfully as always and then spoke in a calm tone of voice.

"A rogue orc seems to have broken into my office and stolen something very precious! A gem I have taken a particular liking to. My bodyguard noticed the orc but failed to capture him. Nevertheless, he did manage to arrest and interrogate one of his acomplices. The name of the orc in question appears to be either "Bumhug" or "Laghed", I am iie sure... However, what I am sure of is that I want this orcs head! I do understand that the chances of seeing this gem again shall be slim but I want your men to find this orc and bring me it's head!"

Captain Shadwell tried to explain to the old man that this is normally not something that the militia does and that they were much too occupied with other, more important matters. Kazuo would have none of this and after making it very clear that he was insulted and that in the way of the samurai he surely would have been shown a great more deal of respect and honour, he calmly pased out of the barracks.

The next day the following news was spread among the militia.

"Kazuo Shinrai, the Baron's aide, appearantly offers a reward of 5000 crowns to the man or woman who brings him the head of an orcish rogue named either Laghed or Bumhug. Deliver it's head to Kazuo Shinrai in order to claim your reward. The old man's bodyguard shall verify if this is indeed the orc who stole a precious gem from his office earler this week."

[OOC - the job is quite simple, find an orc named either Laghed or Bumhug, take a picture, kill him, bring Kazuo Shinrai an orc mask and make a report.]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length