Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:31:05 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to Ice dungeon led by Erik Arkay
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to Ice dungeon led by Erik Arkay  (Read 1786 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2005, 12:53:00 am »

Hunt to Ice dungeon:

Led by Grenadier Corporal Erik Arkay

Guardsmen in attendance:
- Delcarakdur, Watchman
- Roland Dagorian, Guardsman Recruit
- Vincent Redfield, Guardsman Recruit

As I came to the barracks, I was greeted by the sight of our newly promoted Grendaier Corporal Erik Arkay and a couple of recruits. I saluted him and after returning the salute, he asked if I wanted to join him and the two recruits on a noble quest. More specifically, a hunt to the Ice dungeon.

Outside the ratmen fort inside Ice dungeon

We rammed the ratmen fort inside the dungeon with brutal force!The brave men of Cove was met by a mighty force of Ratmen, swarming towards them...

The ratmen get's a real surprise

For all this the frontal assault by the men of Cove, left heaps of ratmen dead! The forces of Cove triumphed yet again!

Heaps of dead or dying Ratmen lies about

Erik then annaunced to us that he had a cunning plan! As usual his "cunning" plan involved much death and suffering for the guardsmen of Cove. He ordered us to march further and much deeper into the caves where more fell and sinister creatures awaited: Ice and Snow Elementals, and lots of Snakes...But by far the most fearsome enemy we would encounter would a a demon, not from the fires of hell, but from the bottomless and extremly cold depts of the abyss:

[Image to be added]
Another Ice Fiend bites the dust

We entered deep into some foul temple to the avatar, battling Fiends and Elementals on our way inside. We then came to the hearth of this temple to the Guardian, where a blasphemous diagram greeted us. Erik quickly ordered us to back away from the evil glowing symbols and he then unplugged an orange potion and throw it into the room. An astounding explosion could be heard and the entire temple complex shaked. When things (and the dust) settled down, the room had collapsed. A job well done by the Corporal!

Erik Arkay shows off his skills as a Grenadier

Satisfied with his well executed plan, Erik ordered us back to the barracks. We collected the gold and he distributed it amongst the guardsmen. Mission accomplished!

*signed*
Watchman Delcarakdur

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 08:20:38 am »

Good work, men. That'll teach those damned cheese eaters.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length