Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:45:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Cleansing Covetous
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Cleansing Covetous  (Read 1748 times)
Henrich Beaufort
Captain, Britannia Guards
Covian Citizen

View Profile WWW
« on: November 03, 2005, 05:55:56 pm »

*A Report written in a shaky hand, with several spelling mistakes, and several paintings*

Those in attendance:
* Glen McBrae, Guardsman Recruit (Leading)
* Thomas Sendrich, Watchman
* Olchafa Serpernt, Watchman
* Seamus, Guardsman Recruit
* Etherus, Templi Squire

So as I looked around in the Barracks and saw several lazy sods sitting on there their arses doing bugger all, I thought ‘twas time to get them doing something. After Commander Eason’s reckomend recommendation of Covetous, I got them on their feet and off on their way.

We arrived at the entrance to Covetous, and as I made an attempt to get the troops in line, one ‘Etherus’, Templi Squire, disobeyed my orders. Apparently one of the Church need not follow one of the Militia’s Commands…

Etherus being a nuisance.

So, after some dispewt dispute, Etherus stormed off on his own into the darkness of the Mountain. With the remaining men – and obeying men at that – I ordered the attack.

The order to attack.

Through the Mountain we went, battling Harpies and Corpsers and Gazers alike. Beat them back we did, of course; no match for Covians were they.

Like lambs to the slaughter.

We had collected a grand total of 10,143 crowns. To the remaining Guardsmen – Watchman Sendrich and Recruit Seamus – I gave 2,000 crowns as a reward for a job well done. The remaining 6,143 I have left at the Barracks, on the Commander’s desk.

For Cove!

*Signed*

Glen McBrae,
Guardsman Recruit

~
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 06:15:18 pm by Glen McBrae » Logged
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 12:56:19 am »

Superb job, chaps; and an excellent report, McBrae.
Keep it up.

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length