Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:48:36 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to Cove mines and some outpost i forgot the name of!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to Cove mines and some outpost i forgot the name of!  (Read 1838 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2005, 05:54:43 pm »

After those stinky Yewians attacked and fell Erik Arkay had us line up outside the barracks and decided we would go and check on one of the outposts (i've forgotton the name though). The journey there wasn't too bad i think the worst we encountered was an ogre or troll. When we arrived at the outpost we looked around, it was all clear so Erik lined us up again and decided that
"We would go check the mines to make sure no buggers were stealing our ore!"
When we got there we had a fierce battle with a bunch of brigands but they soon fell and also a battle with a harpy.
And on entering the mines Joey bravely slew an evil chicken who was after our ore!
We then ventured to the blocked off mine and Erik showed us to a gold spot where a few (no names mentioned) greedly tried to scrape up all the gold alright i will mention a name Joey did aswell and hurt his hand so i bandage it up and got teased by Erik (bah just jealous i say!).

Those whom came:
Darath Mithar
Joey Lanai
Erik Arkay
Hoagie
Armand D'Orleon

(may have missed someone off)

*Signed*
Valentina Fletcher the great

(OOC: Yes i realise this report was horribly bad but nm i tried:P )
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 05:57:01 pm by Mela » Logged

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 05:21:10 pm »

T'is important we maintain the upkeep of our Caves.
Good job!
Although I am somewhat curious in regards to this attempt to "scrape up all the gold"...

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length