Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:48:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Vinces Orc Investegation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vinces Orc Investegation  (Read 3038 times)
Cor Ari Ta
« on: December 30, 2005, 03:56:56 am »

I just arrived at the Barracks when I seen Cadet Valentine and Grenadier Morana standen there talking about some orcs. We were then ordered to line up. After we lined up Cadet Vince set forth a few Pigeons to try to bet more men. After awhile of waiting he then desided to fill us in on what we were going to do. After filling us in we waited a while longer till we realizded no one else was coming so Cadet Valentine gave up an orc uniform with a mask so we could blend in and look like them so thay would not attack us whilst we investagated what it was they were up to.

We left the Barracks by the meens of Cadet Valentines magic book, and then we arrived just inside the entrance of the orc caves.

We looked around and there was nothing to be seen as of yet.

After making sure the masks were on proper and all we then set forth to do our investagation. As we got closer to a big opening there was an orc tha' seemed to beable to see through my desgize and atacked me, So I killed et and took to the shadows where I felt more at ease. The desguises that Cadet Vince and Grenadier Morana were wearing was working well for they went by un-noticed. They even talked to the orcs and got good responces from them like they were mates.

I could not understand what the orcs were saying, but i could tell that there was no anger in there voices. We then pressed on, no sooner than we were to go through to the next cavern Sergeant Arkay come strolling up to lend us a hand. We went through and the move forward knocking the living hell out of what ever stood in our way triing to stop us. Hord after hord of orcs came at us and Hord after Hoer they fell into a permenent sleep. We entered on area where we found what looked like a Canon of some sort.

After a few menutes of checking out we were then ordered to burn it so Cadet Vince and Grenadier Morana let loose with the Yellow potions that egnited the thing quickly.

We finished watching it burn and fall to rubble then move towards the next area where we found another one, But that is not what caught out eyes, there was a tower that looked like it was to be made mobil so they could move it from place to place. It was ordered to burn quickly, so once again the Grenadiers let loose the yellow potions and it went up in flames.

The strange looking canon was next to burn.

We soon started heading back checking everything as we moved hack, when we came upon this one area that looked like an underground  recreation area.

We then move on and came upon make shift room that looked like it was a potion lab, there was green liquid every where you looked. The green liquid looked like the poison I use on my weapons.

Like the other areas it too was sent to flames by the Greandiers.

We soon came to the place where they kept their weapons. They all were rusty and chipped like they were never taken care of for a long time. As i was about to go to the far end to look at the weapons there, Them damned Grenadiers let loose the yellow potions with even warning me, I jumped back just in time for they set flames to everything in seconds

After doing what damage we could we were then ordered to make our way back to home. We were making out way out we stopped at one of the final exits before the main exit to the out side. (Well men this be it then we go home, So keep up and do not fall behind) Cadet Valentine told us.

As we went through to the other side we were met face to face by a hord of angry orcs. They pressed us with all the fury they could muster for we had destroyed their play things and burned there potion room. As one came in for the attact it fell and so on.

In my mind I was thinking (Good thing Corporal Joey wasn't here) But I put that back out of my mind so I could make sure no one fell by me except them orcs. We finally made our way out then use Cadet Valentines magic Book to get back to the barracks where we layed out all the coins that we collected from the orcs.

After Cadet valentine divied up the coins there was about

Left for the Coffer.

We were then Dissmissed,

As we were walking off Cadet Valentine picked up the remaining coins and placed them on the Pile of coins for the Coffer.

Hunt Led By:Vince Valentine: Officer Cadet

Attended by:
* Erik Arkay: Grenadier Sergeant
*Raiden Morana: Regular Grenadier
*Cor'Ari Ta: Junior Scout

*Signed*
            Junior Scout: Cor'Ari Ta

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 09:06:21 am »

Grand stuff Cor'ari, a fantastic report!
Them orcs will nay be minin' anythin' fer a while now eh?

*Signed*
             Vince Valentine
              Officer cadet

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 04:11:11 pm »

Aye we showed 'em orcs Sir.

Grand report Cor... us Grenadiers loike a good burnin'!

We did a fine job destroyin' their explorations.

*signed*

Raiden, Regular Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Gregor Eason
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 09:57:18 pm »

A most excellent Report, and a finely coordinated operation.
Well done!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length