Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:48:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Light Company Trials : Olchafa Serpernt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Light Company Trials : Olchafa Serpernt  (Read 2327 times)
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2005, 03:57:17 pm »

Aha, my grand apprentice. You seem to be getting alot better using that cutlass of yours, however, the Avatar knows why you decide to use that great big axe of yours! It is time you did the trials to gain your green leather and your well awaited Light Company Badge.

Light Company Trials : Chaffers

Tasks:
1. The Magic Flute
For your first task, you must obtain the magical flute. Every Light Company Member needs one, even the good Sergeant has one, or maybe five! To obtain this flute, you must venture into the heart of Yew Forest, where an old woman lives. She lives in a derelict building south of Stonekeep. Be careful, for there may be Yewman about.

2. Further into the Shadows
For your second task, you must journey to the grand city of Trinsic. Upon arriving at Trinsic, you must search the city for various things. These things are :
 - Militiary hotspots.
 - An armoury.
 - Trade buildings.
These are extremely important and need to be noted down in note and sketch form.

3. To be decided
Your third task will be decided upon completetion of tasks one and two.

Conditions
 - For tasks one and two you must be alone.
 - A FULL report with sketches must be made in this thread for both tasks.
 - Do NOT be caught.

Good luck, Apprentice.

Drachir, Officer Cadet
Cove Militia
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 04:00:53 pm by Drachir » Logged

Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 04:02:42 pm »

Magic Flute

As part of my trials i needed to seek out the old witch and get a magic flute off her. This flute would be use to communicate with other light company members wile in the shadows.

1. After much trouble fiddling with maps i realised i had to sneak past stonekeep to get to the witch. This was not as easy as i thought with a whole group of guard standing all around stonekeep. I went through un-detected.

2. After much searching i found an old run down shack. I entered slowly with my axe ready for a fight! I wasn't sure how the witch would react with me going in there and just asking for a flute, so i went prepared.

3.Rather than a fight to the death, the witch asked me to find her apprentice for he had the magic flute. She would let me have it if i found him and brought him back safely. She told me to look out for a Big imp. She said the imp was on the prowl and could have taken her apprentice! "A big imp?" i said, "This is no mach for the might of Chaffers!

4. After a long time searching the land of yew (carefull as not to be detected)

5. I found the body of a boy, and standing over it an 8ft yellow imp!! Being the tactician that i am i *ahem* retreated to behind a tree. After the mammoth imp had gone i picked up the body and carried it to the witch. I also in my shame searched the dead body and found no magic flute.

6. When i got the body to the witch she was extremely angry. She told me that the big imp had stolen the flute. She told me to  kill all the imps i see and if i find the flute i can keep it as payment for killing them.

7. After slaughtering man many imps,one offered the flute for his life. After some interrogation, the imp told me that his master had given him the flute. I also found a map that led to the master imp.

8.Even the thought of seeing this imp again made my blood run cold so i quickly disguarded the map, the flute was what i set out for I'm not going to fight some old witches battle for her, especially if there was a big chance of my death in the process.

I return to cove with the magic flute in my hand!
FOR COVE!!

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 06:37:57 pm »

Scout Mission to Trinsic

Military Hotspots

The west gate is where the guards usually sentry incase of attack.
The south gate isn't usually guarded.
The jail is often guarded by the dutchy, the higher ranks meet in here sometimes.
The Counselor's Guild where high ranks could meet.
The trinsic meeting point could also be a place where higher ranks meet.

The armoury

To the North west of the city is the armoury, There are the usual designs for different types of armour as expected. After much searching i couldn't find any stock piles of armour or weapons.

Trade buildings

To the south by the gate is a massive space where markets are usually held.
There are two banks, one to the west and one to the north.
Dotted around the town are many shops, there is also a tavern and an inn.

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 06:57:33 pm »

Tasks 1 and 2 Complete.

Congratulations Chaffers! You have past the bulk of your Light Company Trials! Now all that's left is the last, and probably the hardest trial...number 3.

It is a top secret test, so it cannot be discussed in a public report such as this, I shall talk to you some time, you will know when to come...

signed,
Officer Cadet Drachir
Cove Militia

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 09:27:15 pm »

Yar! Well done Caffers! Yer'll be in Green soon!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length