Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:51:44 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The day long hunt to Despise [Report]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The day long hunt to Despise [Report]  (Read 1929 times)
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« on: January 21, 2006, 10:44:28 pm »

Despise Hunt

Lead by:
Junior Thomas Sendrich

Attended by:
Junior Rupert Ridir
Watchman Bayne
Recruit Geit Arma
Recruit Jack Sinist

The long run

We started of by the barracks, from there we ran to the Minoc moongate. So far all of the men showed no sign of being neither tired or any sign of weakness, not even Geit thing..

Aaaand we arrived to the Britain moongate where we saw two lonely Yewish guards standing, holding hands. You wouldn't think so, but it was two females. This can not be tolerated so we quickly dispatched them both and sent them to the abyss, or what ever place they choose.

We ran through the Britain forest, along the mountains and through a mountain pass. We camped outside the cave of Despise and the next day we entered.

As soon as we entered the cave we where ambushed by 10 elements of earth and 3 ettins. I quickly ran them down by myself, leaving them half dead for the rest of the group to finish off. I think I need to restrain myself from having so much fun, slaying them all so the others can get some action, they could use the training...

Oh yes, truly amazing... We worked our way down to the ogres, I'm not sure which one Junior Rupert had a hot date with, one of them clearly as he said he had a date with a beautiful woman with the name of Ugrilina. Well it kind of speaks for it self really. Yet again I showed great skill in using my mace, I slayed one after another spraying their filthy blood everywhere, it was almost as fun as cleaning shoes... almost...

Thomas yelling at Gei' thing. Hmm his name reminds me of a word... wait I have it on my tongue!

Unfortunately I don't have the extreme skills of portrait as my dear uncle, but it was something like this.

Monster's slayed:
103 Elements of earth.
53 Ettins
21 Ogres
2 Ogre lords

Gold collected:
~200 (more could not be obtained due to the lack of monster founding.)

Jack Sinist
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 01:42:03 pm by John Dell » Logged

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 10:47:17 pm »

*Reads the report and his mouth drops open*

Tha' was an Amzin' repor'! Ye'll be commander in nay time!

*Signed*

Tom Sendrich, Junior

Rupert
Swedish drunkard on patrol
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 01:10:38 pm »

Ahem recruit, I must have missed it when ye "dispatched" of the two Yewish lasses, but if I had seen it ye would be in deep trouble. Arrr... Remember! All lasses found on the way to a dungeon, is Ruperts or the Grenadiers claim.

Anyhow, good report.

And the hot ogre lass, its none of yer business recruit!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length