Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 07:35:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt ter Destard and Hythloth
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt ter Destard and Hythloth  (Read 1891 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2006, 10:23:49 am »

Jenifer's Hunt ter two Evil dungeons

Led By: Jenifer Feather, Junior Scout

Present:Kas Valentine, Junior Guardsmen
                     Delc, Regular Highlander
                     Nicholi, Watchman

Destard

After picking some men after the training being held in the Cove docks i decided it was time fer some hunting. Little time was spent in Destard, them dragon type creatures are very popular an' it was quite crowded fer some reason. We managed ter slay a few o' them scaley buggahs but they really didn't pose much of a threat. We decided it was time for something a little bit more challenging!

The trip to Destard

Hythloth

We decided Hythloth would be th' best plave ter go. After a quick bit o' talking ter the team ter get them in the mood we headed into the dark halls. After slaying many a Hell hound and Imp we decided ter head to the lair of the evil demon.

After smashing our way through miles and miles of creatures we encoutered some Gargoyles, these guys were not AS usless as th' rest o' the creatures in the halls, bu' still no match fer the mighty Covian Army! YAR! We encountered anenchanted corridor that took a long time ter figure out how ter pass, but with exquisite brains o' a scout with the team it was done. 

Gargoyles an' Corridors

This is where the Hunt took a dive.. Things became a little bit harder.. An' Delc could not take the fear and ran orf like a little girl... Or something loik tha' anyway.. "Official Highlander Buissness" PAH! Leaving me Kas and Nicholi to stumble around the dark corridors alone being attacked by one o' the biggest Deamons i have EVER set eyes on. This guy was HUGE i am nay lieing. He ran towards us and in one swoop o' his terrible claws we all hit the dust. After laying uncouncious for a while we all came to, gathered our belongings sheepishly and scarpered.

The terrible fate o' the brave guardsmen

After returning home, battereded an' bruised i dismissed the lads, giving them a share o' the gold fer Ale, as they deserved it! Th' res went ter the coffers, around 5000 Crowns, a Grand sum from a Grand Hunt! Yar!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 10:32:16 am »

Arrr! Two Dungeons eh Feather?
Grand! Keep up th' good work!

*Signed*
     Vince Valentine