Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 11:30:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  That new dragon scale armour...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: That new dragon scale armour...  (Read 1566 times)
Kazuo Shinrai
« on: February 04, 2006, 08:51:17 am »

... is just too fudging cool to not be used in Covian armour!

So, if no division is gonna use it I was thinking of having the underworld members wear black dragon scale armour (or at least the helmet) when they are in 'uniform'. I did some tests on test centre (as appearantly test centre is what tests are for) and it seems that although you cannot meditate while wearing any dragon armour parts at all, it is possible to stealth as much as you like when you only wear the helm and leather armour and have GM hiding/stealth. Like that I walked halfway from Britain to Trinsic and got bored... but hey, at least I got bored unnoticed! Cheesy

Also, what I really like about this armour is that it is partially hued. This means that when you dye it (or use a different colour scale for that matter), you only dye certain parts of it. Take the helm for instance. When you dye it the main bit goes the colour you've chosen but the horns (yes, the helmet has horns now!) remain the colour they are supposed to be. That being neon blaze... bwahaha, gotcha there for a second, didn't I?

All in all the new dragon scale armour, ecspecially the helmet, looks alot like the old warhammer chaos warrior outfit. Once again, way to cool to not be used by Cove! *nods sagely*
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 10:54:16 am »

Yeah, the new gifs roxxors! Wink

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 11:40:42 am »

But it wouldnt make much sense for underground members Tongue

Why would they run arround in demonlike helmets. I'd say its something for cults.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 01:36:34 pm »

Makes sense that the dragoons might adopt a piece or two in their uniform?

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 03:12:34 pm »

Makes sense that the dragoons might adopt a piece or two in their uniform?

The word dragoon actually has nothing to do with the mythical beasts, however, a clever play on words. Wink

Guild command will decide what pieces, if any, are to be used but feel free to submit your ideas to myself via PM or ICQ.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length