Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 02:21:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Cor'Ari Ta's Hunt to the Hedge Maze
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cor'Ari Ta's Hunt to the Hedge Maze  (Read 1398 times)
Cor Ari Ta
« on: February 01, 2006, 11:23:56 am »

I returned to Cove after a scouting Patrol of the Coveian Shire. On my way to the bank I met up with Officer Cadet: Vince Valentine. I asked him if there were any orders for the day, and his reply was, ( I would like to smash some foul Demons ), I then told him of the ones in the Hedge Maze where i spend most of my time. He said that would be a great place to start.

We then set out to the Public Moongate in Minoc, Once there we went through to Brit where we desided to send out Pigeons ta see if we could inlist the help of our fellow Guardsmen. After a few minutes we recieved a pigeon with a note that said, I will meet you there. Signed: Watchman- Geit Arma. We headed to the Maze and quickly found an entrance and I then started useing my Scouting abilities ta lead us through to the center where them Demons stay.

As we were allmost there one happened up on us and Officer Cadet Vince took quick action so that we were not taken so quickly by this thing.

After it fell at our feet, we then started kicking it to make sure that is was dead and not faking it to catch us off guard. After we were convinced that it was dead we then head forward on our journey to the center. We made our way there where we were then met by Watchman Geit Arma. We then form our Tactical and headed in where we were quickly met by two of the Demons that live there. We engaged them and they fell one after another.

After awhile of moveing around in the center of the maze we were joind by more Coveians and the slaughter was then on. We found one of the Demons off by it's self and we called to it to come a die. And die it did.

We moved on and there seemed that the Demons were keen to our attacks and the Slaughter of their Kind they started to run and hide them selves from us, But none the less we cornered off on and took at it like hungry dogs fighting over a bone. He fell so hard the gorund shook under our feet, Nearly knocking us over. The thunder we Coveians produced with our weapons could be heard for miles around. Our main purpose was then met, We set out to deliver a message to them Deamon to return from withst they have come from.

After being satisfied that our point was made I then asked Junior Guardsman Kas Valentine to gate us home. He then opened one of him Magical gate and I ordered all to go through. Once back at the Barracks They lined up and placed all the collected coins infront of me on the ground where I then proseaded to divide up.

I then dissmissed them and thanked them for a hunt well done.

Hunt lead By; Junior Scout: Cor'Ari Ta

Attended by;

*Officer Cadet: Vince Valentine
*Junior Guardsman: Kas Valentine
*Junior Scout: Olchafa Serpernt
*Watchman: Geit Arma
*Watchman: Dylan Freewater
*Guardsman Recruit: Dermott Eason

Signed
       Junior Scout: Cor'Ari Ta
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 11:31:08 am »

Yarr! T'was an excellent hunt! And a pretty damn good report, matey!

Signed, Dermott Eason
Guardsman Recruit, Covian Army
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 11:40:29 am »

(Walks by and see Cori's report and reads it)

Aye indeed well done there Junior Cori, Keep up the good work.

I wan't to see you promoted soon or else, ( Buhahaha )

Sogned

Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length