Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 05:11:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman's Trial: Vincent Redfield - COMPLETED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman's Trial: Vincent Redfield - COMPLETED  (Read 1743 times)
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2006, 07:02:29 pm »

Watchman Trials
Vincent Redfield

Your efforts lately have been excellent lately, as a reward here are
your Watchman Trials, Congratulations.

Your Tasks

• Lead a Recruitment drive to Two of the three following towns
     - Britain
     - Skara Brae
     - Haven
[/s]
  • Distribute Atleast 10 Recruitment books to various area's where
    they would be found
  • Prove you have leadership quality by leading a battle drills/game with
    various different scenario's or games.
  • Write reports below on all relevant tasks
[/s]

Goodluck with your Tasks Vincent, hope to see you in a cap soon enough !

*Signed*
 - Joey Lanai, Dragoon Corporal
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 10:25:06 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged

Vincent Redfield
Ya, rly
Covian Citizen

.........=II=.........

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 09:57:35 pm »

It ain't pretty..but task two: "Distribute Atleast 10 Recruitment books to various area's where they would be found." -- Complete!

Vince's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cried.
The cheif export of Vince is pain.
Vince can impregnate a woman jus by pointing at her and saying "Booya!"
Vince's mace swinging powers the sun.
In a duel, Vince's left testicle was cut out. You may know its more scientific name, Jupiter.
Vince never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself out of fear.
The movie Anaconda was filmed in Vince's pants.
Vince once killed someone so fast that he died the day before.
Your milkshake doesn't bring Vince to the yard.
Vince has only visited Europe once. This tragic occasion is now referred to as the Bubonic plague.
Vincent Redfield
Ya, rly
Covian Citizen

.........=II=.........

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 12:19:53 am »

Righto! Part two completed. 'Twas th' second o' February, at abou' 6 o'clock, ((OOC: Eastern)) when I more or less failed t'gather enough people for war games. So, wi' the advice of meh mentor Kurt, I didn't put the night to waste. I decided to finish off my first task, and complete two recruitin' drives to popular towns.  Those attending were:

M'self -- of course!
Jack Sinst -- though he only stayed for one of the patrols
Cor'Ari Ta
Nicholi

Everyone was a big 'elp in this, so my thanks is distributed evenly. Anyway, first up was Britian. I'm sure my eyesight is somewhat  deteriorated, because the land in which was once the proud city of my birth seems to be home to the most colorful manlovers in the world...Not t'mention a bunch of dragons and thin's, just walkin' around! Taints I tell you. Anyway, after the parade, I was kinda duped, as I thought I had three young candidates, when in fact I had three young punks just mucking around. *Shakes fist* Ah, what're ya gunna do...

Next was Haven...which...was surprisingly dead, save for a bunch o'people 'avin a picnic or sumthin'. Jack had t'leave, so I did this one with only three people. Unfortunately, we was snubbed, which is worse than 'almost' havin' recruits. *Shrugs* Can't say I didn't try. Anyway, here's some pictures from th'event.

In a duel, Vince's left testicle was cut out. You may know its more scientific name, Jupiter.
Vince has only visited Europe once. This tragic occasion is now referred to as the Bubonic plague.
Vincent Redfield
Ya, rly
Covian Citizen

.........=II=.........

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 07:14:32 pm »

Tha's right ladies and gents, my final task is complete! T'was today at aroun' 4 o'clock, the 5th of February.
 I woke up groggy, seems I celebrated too early on finishin' meh Junior requirements tha' I didn't notice I had one more. Ah, easy stuff it was. I got mehself kitted out, and strolled into Cove.

Wi' the 'elp of Gregor Eason, I managed to pull out quite an attendance. Now, the event was a bit hazy, so if I forget you, do add yourself below ((OOC: Apologies in advance =(  ))

Mehself, who led it
Kurt
Delcarakdur
Geit Arma
I think Kal Shadowhand...
Jack Sinst
A bunch of recruits who I didn't know their name to begin with.

Anyweh!

First order of buisness, I discussed my bitterness towards the fact that our record against Yew isn't what it should be. So, I organized the troops in a manner in which, on my team we had an extra man, but not a lot of fighting potential. My team was 'Yew'. Sadly, I can't play the part of Klion, since I'm vastly more handsome than he.
                Then came mighty Cove. This team had a man less, but each man was a more than capable fighting force, as opposed to my team, which had a few newcommers to the army. The fighting commenced.
                 Sadly enough, my plan backfired. My 'Yewian' team narrowly beat the 'Covian' team. This means either A) the Yewians are right,*pah!* and Strength is in numbers...or B) We're feeding them recruits a lot better.

The coward army is victorious

Second event was a bit more lively. I figured since everyone, mostly myself, was sore about the outcome of the battle (I actually wanted to loose!), We'd cheer 'em up with a good old free for all of cove. Sadly, getting chased around by very big people didn't allow me the freedom to paint any good pictures. So, after 10 minutes, the floor of Cove was littered with unconscious bodies. I will say that I am surprised, and that the last two standing were myself and Arma, and eventually we had to call it a draw.

Aaaaanyway!

I think (hope) everyone had fun, and that command will approve of this somewhat-slightly-educational-but-more-about-bashing-each-other-senseless-and-having-fun type of event.

Good job, the lot of ye! And..thanks!

The best,

Vinny Red.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length