Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 02:29:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Cultist in Cove!?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Cultist in Cove!?  (Read 1761 times)
Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2006, 10:31:15 pm »

Late this eve a man approached me as I was standing guard outside the barracks. He started blabbing some weird nonsense about a new deity in Cove by the name of 'Auxil'.

A bit odd I thought, so I told the man there was no deity in Cove. He then began to threaten me, sayin' I would worship him or pay the price! I am not one to be pushed about so I pulled out me crossbow. Before I could fire once he was already upon me with a number of powerful spells, blasted necromancer so he was! The spellfire charred my armour and nearly sent me flying into the barracks wall, luckily however I managed to keep my footing and launch a crossbow bolt at him, knocking the strange man to the floor.

Placing him under arrest I took him to the cells where I was joined by Junior Redfield who helped me "question him." Questions that most certainly did not involve the use of a whip! Soon enough he spoke of a Black Wizard of some sort, a man who had apparently given this cultist orders to spread the word of Auxil in Cove. This is not good news at all.

I made a quick sketch of the man and as you can see in the painting his face mask is sewn on! Loonies these days!

I told him that as long as he paid bail in the morning I would let him go on the promise that he would not come back threatening anybody. With that I left him in the cell.

Signed,

Bayne, Watchman and Ranger of the Covian Army.

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 10:54:09 pm »

Strange.

*Signed in flowing writing*

Das'nord reck, ECTC

Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 12:32:41 am »

Black Wizard, mm?
*Rubs chin*

Gregor Eason, Exploring Officer
Covian Army & Baronship Council
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 12:40:44 am »

[OOC: Woah! Black wizard is back?  Cheesy ]

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: