Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 05:12:04 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Rock throwing and angry fathers...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rock throwing and angry fathers...  (Read 1205 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2006, 09:36:21 am »

*Delcarakdur sits down by the cells and scribbles in a notebook, while watching the slumpted form of Darath Mithar and Khaelieth sitting in their seperate cells*

*after finishing it, he puts the book on Eason's desk*

Sir!

This eve after returning to a from a patrol, I learned that Darath had thrown a rock at a little child. Returning to the Highlander Base to question him, I was suddenly interrupted by a very angry Trade minister entering with his son. Apparently it was Khaelieth's son which had been hit by the rock. BEfore I really had the chance to calm him down, he bagan throwing spells at Darath, who nearly succumbed to the onslaught. Holding Khaelieth down and telling him to calm down, we all managed to cool down enough to talk. Apparently the young lad, Named Vendrahl had tracked us on our patrol. Darath, wanting him to bugger off to a safer place, threw a rock at him. Hitting it's target, Vendrahl ran off to his father.

Discussing with Darath

I put both men in Jail, and ordered Darath to write an apology to Khaelieth and his son. I am still awaiting that written apology, and I will not release him before he does so. I sat Khaelieth's punishment for assaulting Darath to one day in jail.

Meeting out justice

I will not tolerate unruly behaviour in the Highlanders Company, and Junior Darath behaved in a way I will not tolerate in the future, insulting me and my race.

Intolerable behaviour

*signed*
Regular Highlander Delcarakdur
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 02:48:50 pm by Delcarakdur » Logged

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 01:01:57 am »

Its important to maintain firm discipline in the Highlanders, Regular Delcarakdur; and t'is good to see its upkeep!
Indeed, a written apology from Junior Mithar seems fair enough.

Gregor Eason, Exploring Officer
Covian Army & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length