Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 04:54:09 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A new Covian Cougar uniform?!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A new Covian Cougar uniform?!  (Read 2473 times)
Vincent Redfield
Ya, rly
Covian Citizen

.........=II=.........

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2006, 12:50:41 am »

Hail all. T'nights 'trainin' with Comman'er Eason was a fun one...we drilled in the fantastic sport o'bagball, which I's quite familar in. At the end, 'e said we's in need of a uniform...when I's was a boy in Britian, we had our own 'Britian Bulldogs'! So, I's went t'see meh cousin t'see if 'e still 'ad it.

((OOC: The following is told in Omni-visionTM!))

Vince arrived in Britian during the night, and made his way to his cousin's, a prominent Tailor,shop. As Vince was about to knock, a tearing sound  followed by a terrible, blood-curdling scream drove the covian back. After a few momens, he mustered the courage to knock. A moment or so passed, when the door finally opened, and a skinny, pale looking man, no more than thirty opened the door, and looked eye-level with Vince.
"You. Come here." ordered the man. Before Vince could protest he was taken inside, where he was made to stand while the pale one took measurements.
"A..Ah, glad t'see you too, Vick..." Vince spluttered. "I came by to ask if you--"
Vince would cut short by a voice, obviously in intense pain, from the other room, crying "For the love of the Avatar! Help mee--*GlUrK!*" Vick stood and threw a smiths hammer down the hall, out of Vince's line of sight, where it connected something with a wet snap.
"Teach you to talk. " Mumbled Vick, and continued with measurements
Vincent was obivously disturbed by this, and began to grow pale himself. The perpetually dark, cluttered and messy chamber that was his cousins  was littered with tinkers, blacksmiths, and tailor tools, strewn around amongst other, more devious objects, such as shackles and small knives and other instruments of torture, and the occasional blood stain.
"Is...this a bad time? Perhaps I should be going.."
"STAY STILL!" The skinny, pale cousin of Vince commanded.
This went on for some time.
"You lost weight, and your form changed. I'll make you a new suit."
"N..No! It's not about that. I just wanted to know if you had my old Bulldog uniform."
"...That old rag? I..made some adjustments to it. " Vick grinned deviously.
"A..Adjustments? What..kind of adjustments?" Questioned Vince with a scowl
A few moments later, the 'new' suit was brought out. Upon seeing it, Vince's jaw hung open, and all he could think of was ow Vick was related to him..

What. The. $%@#.

Vince then began the tedious task of asking Victor for a new suit. After a bit of begging, finally, Vick agreed to send him a much more updated version of the bagball suit, and promised it wouldn't be anything they'd be embarassed to show their parents. With a bit of wariness, Vince took his leave. He was no more than a few steps away when another scream and the crack of a whip made him cringe.

/OOC:

And the finished product is no more than an adaptation of my football American Football uniform. So, without further ado...

Vince's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cried.
The cheif export of Vince is pain.
Vince can impregnate a woman jus by pointing at her and saying "Booya!"
Vince's mace swinging powers the sun.
In a duel, Vince's left testicle was cut out. You may know its more scientific name, Jupiter.
Vince never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself out of fear.
The movie Anaconda was filmed in Vince's pants.
Vince once killed someone so fast that he died the day before.
Your milkshake doesn't bring Vince to the yard.
Vince has only visited Europe once. This tragic occasion is now referred to as the Bubonic plague.
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 12:59:16 am »

Looks nay bad! The padding, and the features of the uniform are excellent! And shall definitely feature in our kit.
However, the colours of the Covian Cougars needs to be a little more.. imminent..

Other than that, looks very practical and suited!

(OOC: You sick, sick man! Good story *Chuckles*)

Gregor Eason, Exploring Officer
Covian Army, Baronship Council, & Covian Cougars Coach
Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 06:33:18 pm »

I think a leather cap rather than a normal cap *Nods*

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Gregor Eason
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 06:53:11 pm »

But we need to show that we're Covian! And proud!
Perhaps a Bandana then?
Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 12:11:41 am »

I ment to protect our heads in the rough game that is bagball!

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 12:56:21 am »

Protection!? Piffle!

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length