Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:29:24 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Orcs! And Someone Strange...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Orcs! And Someone Strange...  (Read 1099 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: February 16, 2006, 10:14:18 pm »

YARR!

Attendance List
Commanding: Officer Cadet Hrothgar
* Officer Cadet Delcarakdur
* Junior Scout Cor'Ari Ta
* Watchman Regdar
* Watchman Dermott Eason (Meee?!)

Evening all!
So... I got this pigeon that stated Officer Cadet Hrothgar needed some manpower up in the Glenmore Mountains. There he would be setting up Sentry to keep the Orcs housed in their grand old Fort; and thus, ye know.. myself being me.. I volunteered for the cause!?

Good old chanting!
I t'were told many times to be quiet.. what for I know nay.. but eventually Officer Cadet Hrothgar tied a bag over my head which left me unable to breath and well... it were almost the end for this guardsman.

Take the supplies.

Drop the supplies.
HOWEVER! Fate wishes me alive! Gwah!? Thus! To tell this grand story!

After a while of milling around, and running a few Scouting Missions on the Orc Fort, Cadet Hrothgar ordered us to line up, and informed that we would be venturing into the Fort in force! ROAR!

BRUTE! GRR! KILL IT!!
My combat action.. has commenced..

We entered bravely, and fiercely! Orcs fell to our GRAND power! I fired my bow with a furious might! THIS IS MY BOW! THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!? YARR!?

*Ears perk* Eh!?
So anywho, we kept on going into the Fort. Dropped a few times here and there, but naything too nasty.. until.. it seemed that the Orcs were uniting against us!? T'was eery indeed.. The Orcs.. cheered? They sung songs?! Uh!?!? This is unparallel stuff, ye know?

T'is like... when.. ye know... ye're in a tavern, aye? And.. all the drunken people go quiet at once?? Well.. the EXACT OPPOSITE of that! AYE!!
So we were certainly bewildered by this strange occurance. And then we were FURTHERMORE set off by the appearance of a "Stranger"... a person.. a thing.. clothed in red. It nay spoke much, but taunted us from time to time...

Guh....? Who?
T'was nay long till we found ourselves alone with this Stranger, and apparently he.. she... shim... had been involved in a certain crime and was wanted for questioning. Thus, t'was either Cadet Hrothgar or Delcarakdur that ordered the arrest of this suspicious being!
O'course, this being would be some freaking supernatural God of the Guardian!? GAH! We engaged the Enemy, and it would just nay fall. NAY FALL AT ALL! There must have been five of us as least; even a few experienced guardsmen, and STILL it t'were able to vanquish each and every one of us.

Argh!?

Damn...
And it weren't like we weren't trying. The teamwork and healing was good, yet.. there seemed to be a certain magical chill around the being we fought.. and well.. eventually, our hearts, minds, and armour.. gave way to the darkness.

We are fallen!?
That's all I remember. I awoke, and ran as fast I could with the other guardsmen out of the Fort... Recovering at our previous Sentry Post.

The Being spoke of.. "Auxil?" Damned if I know what that is..

Safe and sound, but guh..!?
Dermott Eason
Watchman, Covian Army
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 10:16:56 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length