Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 05:22:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Church Returns
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Church Returns  (Read 1346 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: February 22, 2006, 05:57:56 pm »

Eason coughed heavily.
With all the supposed foresight he possessed, his skill nay claimed the ability to predict this occurance. As he rattled in his chains, his ears perked to the ongoings outside his cell. Movement. Heavy clad platemail striking the ground. T'was all to easy to recognise that sound.

Templi.

A gasp for breath came suddenly to the former Commander. His attempt, and apparent victory, at extinquishing the Church from Cove had come to an end. The dream nay longer held Truth in the world. The Church would return to the Baronship of Cove.

All his efforts, all his hopes. One man cannot make a difference.

His lips pursed. Nay drop of water, nor scrap of food, seemed to be given. T'was starvation of the worst kind. The kind given only by an enemy of quality; one that yearned for vengenance, and in their eyes... Justice.
Gregor Eason was an enemy of the Church. And enemies of the Church are nay taken lightly.
A stern clad warrior unlocked the celldoor and entered.

"Your time has come."
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 08:19:32 am »

Yew church come to "Baptise" us all!!

We were sitting in the swaggers inn. We were all having a great time, drinking and laughing, when a group of stinking yew malitia men came in and orderede us outside. When we got outside a templi squire stood out and announced that they were going to bapitise us all! And worsed of all..... We had no choice!!!!
I looked around to find Chaffers who i had meat in the bar... He had fanished.
A few reluctant people refused to get in line. In perticular a green, hooded and short man that ended up being knocked out and thrown in.
They then started forcing people towards a bucket and forfully baptising them. Starting with the women and slowly working through to the old! After half an hour of this a black robed priest started ordoring the baptised to pray one of their heathen prays to their Avatar! Thats when i got annoyed. Pulling out my mace a graped the priest and put him inbetween me and the line of arcehers on the side. After a while of negotiating a malitia man came up behind me and hit me with his crossbow but. Not being one to quit i ran over and kicked the bucket of it's stand. The next thing i remeber was waking up with bruises all over me in my bed...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length