Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:49:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Retirement
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Retirement  (Read 2140 times)
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2006, 10:17:58 pm »

I have chosen to retire ....... this has cost me much thought but as my time grows short with other concerns i believe the best choice is for me to step down from an active role in the militia.

For those of you who know me you will know that i will still be around for any aid that i can give from time to time and good look to ye all.

(OOC) I find that i have little  time to play UO due to work and every time i get up and active something else comes up to take me away so rather than take on things i struggle to complete I'm going to step down entirely from the the militia to a less active role.  This will also alow me to spend time on my other chars whom i feel have more that i can do with them at this point, where as Althalus has reached a point in his career where the only other way he can go is where he has already been.  But never fear this is not the end of Althy he may well do more with the underworld now.(/OOC)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 10:22:19 pm by Althalus » Logged

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 02:17:35 am »

Bwah!! Shame ter see you go Ser! I will do meh best to fill tha' senior scout gap!

[OOC] Bah humbug to work! =P i know how you feel though and understand completely, still a shame! See you around though! [/OOC]

Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 03:58:20 pm »

[OOC: With your work schedule I can totally understand where you're coming from, matey. I'm glad this is not the end of Althalus, but do hope that your new setup works well for you Smiley

Hail! The first ever Sergeant of the Light Company!
Eason]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length