Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:44:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Money money money...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Money money money...  (Read 1664 times)
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2006, 02:48:14 pm »

Money gathering

It was early morning and I was quit bored after long hours of stealth and detecting practises. So I went to sit in barracks and started soon to be bored again. I thinked long and hard what I could do when I finaly remembered what I had pushed aside too long. My share for Baronship as money.

So I went to see at bank how much I already had managed gather and seemed I only need kill few orcs to get all I needed 10.000! So I ran quickly to orc fort and stumbled against huge leg, I looked up and angry orc brute was looking at me so I ran few paces backwards and took my axe and got ready to serious orc chopping.

After long and hard fight I finaly managed get the big one down even it had called reinforcements for help. Finaly got that money I needed so I runned to barracks and placed the coins to floor and note about them.

*Signed with red ink* Dalamar, Watchman

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length