Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 09:43:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [PR] Have you got what it takes? Officer Cadet scheme reopened!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [PR] Have you got what it takes? Officer Cadet scheme reopened!  (Read 1501 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2006, 12:19:17 am »

Think you have what it takes to lead in the Covian army? Prove yourself!

That's right chaps; the Officer Cadet scheme is now accepting new candidates which are ready to take on the challenge of helping BoC stay in business. This is open to all ranks even those who have only recently joined the guild will be considered.

FAQ:

What's in it for me?

As an Officer Cadet you will enjoy the benefit of an increased rank and an opportunity to voice your opinions on the prestigious Covian Command Board. If you prove yourself worthy, you will also have the opportunity to join the ranks as a permanent officer.

What does command look for in an Officer Cadet?

We're looking for candidates who are first and foremost active. Activity is one of the key requirements for the Officer Cadet position, but we are also seeking candidates that are creative and are mature. The candidate must also be able to lead effectively, and listen to the concerns and ideas of other members in the guild in addition to getting on with people well.

How do I apply!?

To apply simply send a PM (Not an ICQ please!) to myself (Octiovus). Include the following details in this PM:

• Character name
  • Why you want to be a cadet
  • Your active times
  • Your past roleplay/leadership experience

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length