Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:42:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training Lead by Delc
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training Lead by Delc  (Read 1685 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2006, 12:42:27 pm »

Delc decided it would be brilliant to do a training so he called us all up and started off with a few warmups..first twas laps, 10 laps to be exact..t'were easy (except for poor old Nic) and then we had to do 15 pushups..which were also easy..and THEN 10 more laps cos none of us were really warn out like he wanted us to be, and I also managed to get myself 5 more laps for cutting corners but I were nay miffed.
T'was a healing training so delc paired us off, me with vlad, himself with Nic. We had to attack the other team members but only our partners were allowed to heal us. First me and Vlad managed to strike down Delc..then after a strange assassination attempt from a green hooded menace we tried again and the other team managed to beat mine..which made me huff..

*Signed*

Mela

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 12:50:53 pm by Mela » Logged

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 09:06:49 pm »

Short and well written report.

*signed*
Delcarakdur, Regular Guardsman

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length