Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:49:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  SHAMEless bashing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SHAMEless bashing  (Read 1602 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2006, 04:33:16 am »

Attendees:
Hoagie!
Mela,
Mela and oh! Mela

So well, I needed 16,000 to buy those uniforms off our tailor so what better way to do this than hunt?! Me and the Hoagster were sat around all bored an stuff so I decided being so grand that we'd go and repair my armour THEN 'ave a hunt. After doing such we decided to head ter shame.
As soon as we entered the damn cave we had rock beasts charging at us however me and Hoagie are such a good team we took em down easily and ploughed through em like wheat!
Eventually we bumped into a dragon statue, now I knew there were this word yer say and the statue does it but I totally fergot the word so we tried lots of words, like dragon and dragoon and dracones but they did nay work! EVENTUALLY we figured the word were wisdom and as we said it we got sucked into a floor below where we were horribly attacked by a man with strange skin. Moving through the cave we managed ter plough our way through hundreds of different kinds of elementals, fire, acid, earth,copper,wind and we even saw a blood one...but we ran away very fast. After a bank trip we started again through the dungeon and killed lots more until we got the disired amount.Not too detailed but I were tired!

*Signed*
Mela

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length