Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 02:41:46 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training: The Fae'al Way.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training: The Fae'al Way.  (Read 1558 times)
Lucian/Deveriath
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2006, 05:45:29 pm »

Deveriath Fae'al, Watchman
Combat Training
First Wednesday of July

Leader: Deveriath Fae'al

Attended: Hoagie
                 Vincent Redfield
                 Drake Reilly
                 Kelly

It was proving to be a rather slow evening, and so I opted to show Drake and Kelly a thing or two. This is when Vincent and Hoagie of the Dragoons showed up, and changed my plans entirely. I decided to have them do a little bit of exercise to warm up, three laps around the arena, with the last person to finish to be my volunteer. Hoagie, was my 'volunteer.'

The other three were then ordered to strip off their armor, and prepare to heal eachother. They were doing quite fine until I signaled hoagie to do some fancy moved. Drake fell within moments. This completed my first scenario.

At this point I lead the small class to the Watch Tower in Cove, where I would split Kelly and Vincent off from the rest of the group. I've noticed many times that in battle individuals seem to get lsot in the fray and lose sight of their team. Kelly's Objective was to find Vincent and help him get to the Watch Tower, but she could not unite if either she or Vincent was in combat. Due to the oppositions.. slow progress.. Kelly found Vincent and the two ran into Hoagie and Drake. Vincent's team was victorious.

Finally, I held a last man standing where Vincent made his 'tired' remark of.. "It's not a free for all, it's a All-Against-Redfield." Ignoring such an idea, the battle began. Drake was the first to fall, followed by Hoagie, and then Kelly. Leaving Vincent and Myself. Vincent was the Victor.

Signed,

Deveriath Fae'al

Live one's life so that it is worthy of respect and honor.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length