Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:41:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Ica Dungeon Hunt.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ica Dungeon Hunt.  (Read 1499 times)
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« on: July 08, 2006, 11:48:06 pm »

Led By:
Nicholi~Officer Cadet

Attending:
Erik Arkay~Captain
Hoagie~Junior Dragoon (Left Early)
Mela~Junior Guardsman
Yiyo~Guardsman Recruit
Jonathan Fix~Guardsman Recruit

The Hunt:
With a few Guardsmen setting around the Messhall, I figured it was time for a Hunt! We all decided that it would be best to head to Ice and slay the foul beasts. As we entered, the chill of ice fell upon our noses and the cool wind blowing at our torches, which all happen to be great conditions to beat down monsters! Harr! Though, One Guardsman found it not so appealing...Hoagie soon left us, to slay on our own. Digging deeper in the cool cave, we fell upon a group of fierce orge looking creatures! After taking a few lumps...Mostly the meatsheilds... Recruits...we slew them.

After slaying Ogre like creatures, we pressed fruther into the cave. The ice becomeing thinker..the smell of the air becoming sourer.. I could tekk the beasts were plotting to strike! And they were! As we pressed in..We were jumped by an army of several foul beasts, frigid cold, we fought on, slicing and dicing. Overtaken by the great force several of us fell, even some of the recruits urinated on themselves! Although the rough start we pressed through and ventured toward the next part of the cave.

In this section I have heard tales of a great white Dragon who lived deep underneth the ground and could swallow a recruit in a single bite! I am here to tell you, these tales are true! For we encountered the beast! With it great white claws it tore threw our formation like butter! The beast knocking the soilders down left and  right until! Captain Arkay, the brave Captain of our fine Army stood above, Helping us all to our feet. So, as a re-united force we could turn and flank the beast! Leaving us proud warriors at it's corpse standing as kings.

After our Great Victory, we quickly left the Foul cave to return to the barrocks, where we counted our gold, and gems leaving just over 3,000 gold coins for the Baron! Although we hade our rough spots I believe that this hunt was very Successful!

*Signed*
Nicholi Peyton Ravnthorn
Officer Cadet, Dragoons
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length