Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:40:14 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Portecting Our Ale! -Sentry-
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Portecting Our Ale! -Sentry-  (Read 1549 times)
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« on: July 12, 2006, 07:35:25 pm »

Led By:
Nicholi~Officer Cadet

Attending:
Drake Reilly~Watchman
Seamus Mchain~Guardsman Recruit

The sentry:
After leading the lads on a Patrol, I sat in the Messhall thinking to myself, when Watchamn Reilly aproached me and said " What if those Loyalists try and steal our Ale?! We should Protect the Green Goblin!!"
I Replied "Your right, You gatehr some hides, I'll sang some Crates!" After a while of trying to figure out how to make Crates, I finbally go it down and returned with a good bit of crates for the Sentry. Drake returned with his hides and we started to build, when the Recruit Mchain joined us, we we're ready to go!
Although the Sentry was not very eventful, we did run into Gregor Eason, after a bit of his crazy talk, we decided no one would be seiging our Tavern this morn', so we de-constructed and helped Eason inot the Tavern for a nice sit and talk, trying to get him to remember the old him.

*Signed*
Nicholi Peyton Ravnthorn
Officer Cadet, Dragoons
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length