Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:04:41 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sneaking - Grenadier style
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sneaking - Grenadier style  (Read 1500 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2006, 12:39:54 am »

Attendees:
Leader , Captain Erik Arkay
Junior Scout, Mela
Junior Scout, Edmund Rufus
Junior Dragoon, Hoagie
Recruit, Eyrothath
Recruit, Seamus Mchain

Things to Remember:
When sneaking, Grenadier style, be the environment, you ARE the tree!
Don't drink any wine for MONTHS or you may have essence of Covian.

Mission:
Steal Klions Sap! Mission accomplished! Rest of Klion's sap supply - BURNT!

The Report
Started off as a normal trip to the tavern but then we were joined by Erik! After telling him about all the ingredients which had been collected so far for the bracelets we decided that it was sap collecting time! So while I talked to Lyim Rashidat about the bracelets a bit (hes our inventerer) Erik showed the men how to blend in with the environment and did a very good job at it may I add!
When it was time to go we lined up outside then marched out of the city through the shadier part of town and too the moongate and then we went through to Yew. While we were getting ready Erik made sure we all knew how to sneak properly and I did a demonstration by hiding behind a tree, t'were excellent apparently but I ran off when Erik started randomly charging at the tree (its quite a scary sight having a giant man run at you! I bet Kelly would agree).
We set off on the mission and we weaved and creeped through out trees, shrubbery and we even used buildings. Was very good..we crept all the way to the abbey in search of sap though there was a random monk and Erik had to erm..make sure he didn't see us as we ran by!
We then came to the wine brewery and we all scurried in and closed the doors behind us. Moments later we were joined by Edward and we all went into the back room where I was horrified as all the men (I was so brave for not crying) lifted their kilts and bleedin Pee'd in the Yewish Wine supply, so a tip ladies and gents don't drink any wine for MONTHS! After that we snook out of the building huggin the walls and everything and went back to sneaking around.
By now we were wondering where all the sap was! We found none on the trees though we were so well disguised in the hole of the big Yew trees we coulda stayed there years and the Yewish woulda NEVEER known. Anyhow it was decided sine we were getting no where in looking for this sap that we would split up and search around the graveyard, if we found it we had to hoot. The first to hoot was me and we all met around the graveyard.. I then lend them all, now all the gross comments about Klion's sap being green came.
Before leaving Erik being so smart decided to burn Klions sap trees and so he threw a bomb at them and..PAM POW! They all burnt down.

*Signed*

Mela

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length