Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:03:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A trip to Ice dungeon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A trip to Ice dungeon  (Read 1573 times)
Darwin
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2006, 10:41:53 am »

It was yet another quiet night at the Barracks, with only myself, Arc and some church fella standing around. Í glanced around, peering at the two of them and asked if there was nothing better we could be doing. One thing lead to another and it all ended with me leading a patrol. Nervous as i was, this being my first patrol ever, i lined the two up and explained where we were going, to the ice dungeon. Arc made some form of gate in the middle of Cove and we all walked through. I kept a straight face and told them to stay close to me while i lead them throught the cave. And once in there, we were able to stroll throught their first wave of defenders, a few snakes and rats. Sooner than expected we started running in to more challenging creatures and before we knew it, we were at the White wyrm's lair. Sadly for us, there were some heroic looking fella there that had already slayn the dragon. However, as we kept on walking we would soon find greater defences, large trolls and snowy winds and things such as that. And after what felt like had been hours of fighting, the road finally opened clear for us, to the Ice fiends lair.

We hurried of, fighting as we went. Trolls fell to the right and left of us as we swung our weapons and uhh.. threw our fireballs. And there finally, we were at the very entrance to the dungeon. The dungeon that was nowhere as cold as the rest of the cave, with their torches and nice nice paintings it almost felt warm and welcoming. We took a few moments to glance around as we entered the basement, doubtfull that there could be such a thing as an ice fiend here. We walked throught with ease, as it suddenly took us by surpise. Jumping out from behind the wall was a 10' feet tall deamon, with skin hard as ice and a breath colder than anything i'd ever experienced. It was a long and bloody battle with cuts and bruises on all of us, untill the beast finally fell and the sweetness of victory was yet again tasted. After this, Arc took us all home again and i lined everyone up to dismiss them.

Leading Guard:
Darwin, Guardsman recruit

Attending Guards:
Senior Guardsman, Arc
Templi Squire, Roland Dagorian

Signed ~ Darwin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length