Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:37:03 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Dragoons! Asginment!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dragoons! Asginment!  (Read 1735 times)
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« on: July 19, 2006, 02:01:46 pm »

ALL DRAGOONS:

-This is for ALL Dragoons! I want you to go on Loacl Area Patrols, Mounted, In Pairs if possible. Every night until this so called "Beast" Is found! Though be careful, do not engage it unless you have full confidence in your abilities and your numbers! I Repeat, DO NOT engage unless you know you can take it down.

-I want all reports posted with this notice!

*Signed*
Nicholi Peyton Ravnthorn
Officer Cadet, Dragoons
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 09:45:19 pm »

Patrol of North-East coveanshire

Lead: Thomas Sendrich, Regular Dragoon
Attended: Hoagie, Junior Dragoon

I led a two man patrol on horse back of north-east cove, as shown on the map bellow

*Pined bellow is a map of cove with the route plotted on it*

We started the patrol with Hoagie filling me in on what has been happening, a description of the beast, his recent acts, and we asked some locals for any information. Not finding much we started our patrol to the altmere post.

Failing to find any clues there we moved on to the covian mines where we met a strange looking barracade in front of one of the mines. Procedding with caution, we carfuly climbed over the blocage but there was nothing inside, we proceded to the other mines but found nothing there either.

We then moved on to the cross roads of vesper, where we were told of a small fort. We searched the area for any signs but found none. Concluding that the beast was not in north-east covianshire we returned to the barracks. On our return journey we found some suspicious ruins, remains of an old tower, however we found no other evidence so left the area.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length