Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:31:31 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Small hunt/in the field combat training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Small hunt/in the field combat training  (Read 1647 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2006, 06:43:04 pm »

Led by: Raiden, Senior Grenadier
Attended by: Amy, Guardsman Recruit

With the other guardsmen about their duties and the feisty recruit eager to learn something of the art of macing I decided to whisk her off on a... er... small hunt to see how she'd fare.

She has a way to go but the lass is certainly game enough. She hammered her way through waves of lizardmen as I gave her tips on the use of the mace.

We stormed what seemed to be their eatin' and sleepin' quarters and I think Amy upset them by kicking over their cooking pots. However we fought our way through and Amy decided she'd like somethin'...er... harder so we made our way down to where the ettins and earth ellies dwell.

Again Amy proved that she'll make a fine Watchman as she never gave ground to the nasty beasties and with a little help of yours truly downed many of 'em before exhausted we made our way back to Cove.

*signed*

Raiden, Senior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length