Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:30:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Good Bye!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Good Bye!  (Read 4718 times)
Grazgorn
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 11:20:04 pm »

And now I will be gone for another week... Damn! I am sorry I can't be around as much as I'd like... That promotion seems so far away...

I've got to much work... I work the evenings shifts... So I can never play basically... Only during the weekends... This sucks... Well, I might be back after a week...

Sadly I might reluctantly have to quit for awhile again... Not sure yet though. Time will tell...

Until next time, good bye! And can someone please make sure to write news reports for the homepage, it was a while since it was last updated Smiley

Darcy O'Connor
Loving nutcase
Covian Citizen

I was pushed off! Look!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 11:41:06 pm »

Cmon you big nancy boy get online!

Gregor Eason *Impersonating Grief*: Got no brains jah!
*Grief arrives at the door behind Eason*
Gregor Eason: Bruddas! YAH YAH!
Mela: *Does a cutting throat motion*
Grazgorn
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 10:17:41 am »

But with all the work now, I can afford a computer already and internet soon. So wait just a few weeks and I will be around for every weekend and even on sundays!!!! For the first time in Covian history Grazgorn will show up on sundays!!!

But I need a month at least... And then some days to receive the computer... And some other days to get my connection working... So, 2 months at most!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length