Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:53:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Vince saves his soul! (Again)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vince saves his soul! (Again)  (Read 2795 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2006, 10:29:17 am »

Vince sat nervously in church, looking at the floor. He hated the confessions part of mass, and the stench coming from Thomas Sendrich sitting next to him wasn't helping matters. Suddenly, he felt an arm under his, thrusting his own skywards! That's when he was called forth, to confess his sins....

My sin, was one of Compassion i'm told. I found myself having.....less than pure thoughts about a barmaid i'd met a few evenings earlier, and my soul was indeed in turmoil! My punishment, for this most horrendous sin was to make a pilgrimage to the shrine of Compassion, barefoot. So off i went!
I slipped off my boots, and began my journey...

Vince realises he could bath more...

Through thick undergrowth, and rough, stoney track i did march, the pain nothing compared to an eternity in the firey abyss. As i reached the sands of the desert, i breathed a sigh of relief. The sand would surely prove more comfortable than the thorns and bush I'd been walking on., right? Wrong! The scorching sands did burn the soles of my poor feet, until i was hopping through the desert on tip toes.
That was the least of my woes though, as i was then set upon by a pack of scorpions!

The avatars work indeed!

After disposing of my fan club, i did finally reach my destination, where i fell to my knees and prayed for forgiveness from our almighty...

With my mind clear, and my sins confessed, i headed home for a well earned cup of tea. I have indeed learned my lesson, and next time i'll keep my dirty thoughts to myself *Nods seriously*

Signed
         Vince Valentine
      Grenadier Sergeant

userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 11:12:07 am »

*Reads the post and nods*

Let that be the last time indeed'

Signed
witch hunter
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 11:20:44 am »

Well done Vince!

Gah! If i'd have had ter bugger orf ter Compassion every time i'd had unpure thoughts about barmaids, i'd.... *trails off*

But tha's all in the past now! *nods firmly*

*signed*

Raiden, Senior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 12:04:50 pm »

Sorry Vince for my.... Part in your punishment.

*Signed*

Thomas Sendrich, Regular Dragoon

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length