Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:30:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A note to Salick Kaysen and Conan Darkmoon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A note to Salick Kaysen and Conan Darkmoon  (Read 2591 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2006, 08:37:26 am »

Greetings lads, I've been noting you progress within the army and i must say, i'm impressed. Now, i have a little task for you....

Currently, i have a Grenadier project in the works. It's all very hush hush, but i shall require you to gather some vital equiptment to set the wheels in motion!

These are the items i shall need:
200 pieces of folded cloth
1000 logs/boards
10 shadow ore
10 normal ore
20 bottles of assorted alcohol
10 lanterns

Now, these items may not seem so hard to aquire, but they'll be rather tricky, as i have a few conditions. You see, i don't want anyone snooping around asking what we're up to, so under no circumstances buy these items from any kind of shop!

Conditions

None of the list is to be purchased from anywhere. They must be gotten by other means. Be creative, there are lots of ways to get the items, such as spinning cotton, looting monsters and other such delightful activities.

These items must be collected discreetly! Ideally the pair of you would do this together, but if that's not possible, either of you may be accompanied by just one other guardsman. Don't tell them what your up to though, make up a convincing story.

You may gather multiple items at once, but try to share the workload equally if you can't gather together.
(OOC: Try to stay in contact with each other via PMs on this board, and whatever messaging programme you use. :OOC)

All gathering shall require a report, posted in this thread.
Good luck lads, make old Vince proud eh?

Signed
      Vince Valentine
   Grenadier Sergeant
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 07:50:35 am by Vince Valentine » Logged

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 03:11:30 pm »

I'll do mah best Sah'!

OOC: It's Darkmoon...  Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length