Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 06:43:01 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Conans Naked Hunt to Despise!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Conans Naked Hunt to Despise!  (Read 1411 times)
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2006, 06:10:39 pm »

Greetings Covians!  I just returned from one of the best Hunts in cove.

Leading- Conan Darkmoon, Watchman

Attending- Averion, Guardsman Recruit
                  Vince Valentine, Regular Grenadier
                  Kal Shadowhand, Officer Cadet
                  Hoagie, Regular Dragoon
                  Kelly, Junior Scout

The hunt was full of twists and turns!  I wanted to make sure that I completed mah Junior trials as soon as I could.  I immediately informed Kal and Hoagie that I was going to be conducting a "Naked" hunt into despise to go get some Ogre Lords head!  O course as soon as they heard naked hunt they called me a "Man Luver" which I denied of course!

Finally everyone decided that the hunt would be a pretty fun idea, and also a chance to show some Covian Courage!  People started lining up left and right, and after my mentor Vince showed up, I decided it would be a good idea to move on to Despise!

I instructed Averion to carry a torch so as to guide our way through the murky, decrepit dungeon.  Let me tell ye's we whipped through trolls and ettins like a knife through hot butter and finally when we reached the giant Ogre Lord, I knew we would have to stick together to survive.  I gave Vince and Averion orders to drag the Ogre Lords across the bridge to our little group, I called a box formation and the fighting ensued.

The fighting was rather fierce, at one point Averion broke from the group after being slapped with over a ton of force in the chest.  I myself got hit by one of the Ogre Lords massive toes and it actual tore my shirt right open!  Luckily the group didn't falter, and everyone was doing an excellent job at healing the soldiers next to them.

Finally Kal dealt a death blow to the giant beast.  The Ogre Lord fell with a thud and not one person was badly injured!  Our little group cheered and shouted "For Cove" I then proceeded to make everyone a little messy and chop off the Ogre Lords head with my Bardiche.  Kelly got sprayed with some blood and so did Averion, although he rather like it.

After taking the Ogre Lords head and returning to Cove, Thomas Sendrich commented that it was grand we were able to kill one of the Massive beasts without armor, but we did it.  Just goes to show ye how important cross-healing is in any form of combat.

*signed* Conan Darkmoon
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length