Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:35:56 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training, Tiberius style
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training, Tiberius style  (Read 2017 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2006, 10:29:39 pm »

Guardsmen attending

Tiberius                Regular Guardsman       (Leading)

Del'zar                   Guardsman Recruit
Trina Flix                Guardsman Recruit
Averion                  Guardsman Recruit
Desmond Krieger   Watchman             
Conan Darkmoon   Junior Guardsman
Garak Nightchill      Junior Guardsman
Hoagie                    Regular Dragoon
Thomas Sendrich    Regular Dragoon
Joey Lanai              Senior Dragoon
Vince Valentine      Grenadier Sergeant

Twas time for training, and train we did! Regular Guardsman Tiberius has prepared a gruelling training scedule for us which began with the sound off. Everyone performed well here, showing great skill in saying their own name.
After the role call, we proceed to test our battle cries. After a rather weak first attempt, we came back strong, although one or two did get carried away....

Next up, was practicing the most vital of commands, including FORM! ARM UP! and of course READY ARMS! The latter with which Tiberius attempted to catch us out on!

Having shown that we know our onions commands wise, we proceeded to the next part of the training, which required a volunteer....
Sendrich stepped up and promptly wished he hadn't, for the rest of the guardsmen were to pummel him with their bare fists.

It felt like christmas as i smacked Sendrich in the face, though Joey did get a little confused and caught me a good one a couple of times.

Having released our pent up aggression, we went on to what Tiberius reffered to as......The walk of death!
Another Volunteer was called, this time Krieger, and the rest of the guardsmen lined up into two lines. Kreiger was to trot in between, taking harsh blows from all of the guardsman as he went!

Gulps

Desmond Took it like a man though, and i'm sure he'll be fully healed in a week or two...
To end off with, we face each other  in a one on one fist fight against the guardsman opposite us! Sure to toughen the softest guardsman, we proceeded to beat each other senseless until the 'Halt' was called.

A few men took a knock, but they learned form it! To round off, Tiberius ordered a free for all, dismissing those who were not up for it. Thankfully, everyone attending was, so it was bedlam! HoHo! Just how it should be!
I myself went down about halfway through, due to a bee flying into my helm, distracting me. The final two were Dragoons Hoagie and Joey. Who won i hear you yell! Umm i don't know, ye'll have to ask them...

All in all a fine training session, with many a lesson learned, many a tactic taught, and a lot of swagger....swaggered.
Good job Regular Tiberius, these men are no doubt ready for whatever is thrown at them after this gruelling training.

*Signed*
             Vince Valentine
          Grenadier Sergeant
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 08:04:35 am by Vince Valentine » Logged

DelZar
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 05:01:01 am »

(Walks up to the boards muttering as he reads)

I was there, Again I show up at a training and get left off the list of attendents, Bloodi Humnas and their short memories. I will next time make sure they remember me if I have to Scortch them in the process.

Signed Guardsman Recruit: Del'Zar

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length