Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:43:08 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Trip to Destard
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trip to Destard  (Read 1573 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2006, 02:41:42 am »

Lead by:
Hoagie, Officer Cadet

Attending:
Vince Valentine, Grenadier Sergeant
Flina Trix, Junior Guardsman
Demarian Tel'var, Regular Grenadier

It was brought to my attention that we'd been running out of leather armours for the recruits, and were lacking in the materials to make them. I decided to lead a hunt to Destard to gather the resources and money needed to make more leathers for our new soldiers.

Setting out into the darkness of the cave, with only the light of my torch to guide us, we soon ran into the first group of fire breathing dragons. As the blows rained down on us, we defended bravely, keeping eachother up, and slashing away at the belly of the beast until it fell. Flina hacked away at the skin until we had a bundle of hides, and we moved on, continuing into the dark.

We endured clash after clash with the beasts, stopping only to remove their leathery skins. We managed to gather as much leather and gold as we could carry without anyone falling to the ground

I'd wanted to lead the group to attempt to slay a Shadow Wyrm, and an Ancient Wyrm, but we were hindered by numbers, so on filling our packs, we began heading back to the entrance.

We arrived home with enough leather for a few suits and a little over fifteen thousand coins for the coffers to pay the crafters.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length