Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 12:43:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Mikaela's First Recuit Cadre and Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Mikaela's First Recuit Cadre and Training  (Read 1789 times)
Veiko Deschain
Army of the Avatar
Guest Of Cove

Veiko - Holy Warrior. Charon - Lawyer/ ex-Monk

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2006, 01:08:39 pm »

Report- 001 V.D

21 November
Mikaela's Recruit Cadre and Training Session
Cove Barracks.

This will be mine first report as a soldier of the Covian Army, I hope it satisfies thee.
At approximately 7:15pm the following good people of Cove assembled at the barracks roof:
Hoagie - Officer Cadet
Mikaela - Watchman
Rathus - Guardsman Recruit
Veiko Deschain - Guardsman Recruit
Garak Nightchill - Junior Scout
Del'Zar - Watchman
Eve - Guardsman recruit

We began by enduring Mikaela's first recuit Cadre in line with her duties as watchman. Though perhaps tis out of line for a mere recruit like me to express mine humble, subjective opinion, I must admit, the recruit cadre went spledidly. Though it was noticed by myself, Recruit Rathus facing the wrong way, Recruit Rathus wielding the wrong parade arm, we must be forgiving to those who are not as familiar with war as the rest. Nevertheless, the cadre went excellently, and would have pleased the Avatar himself.
The cadre was witnessed by Vincent Redfield, who quite rightly chastised those who made any mistakes.
After the recruit cadre, Eve departed and t'was chance to do what I enjoy, fighting. Two teams were made, Team Veiko and Team Rathus and the teams did battle.
It seems the cohesive nature of Team Veiko led them to victory as the team had an agreed plan and stuck to it. I noticed myself, as one well versed in the art of fighting other humans, that Vincent Redfield is familiar with fighting humans too. As I myself muttered to my team, the plan of how to destroy Team Rathus, Vincent Redfield would say the exact thing I said (though he had not heard me say it first). My opinion was formed, that Vincent is a worthy fighter.
After Team Veiko demonstrated their class several times more and Team Rathus had a rest, dazed from being knocked unconcious so oft, Vincent decided to have mages versus the warriors, a 4 on 2 fight.
First round went to the mages, as the warriors, myself included, did not work cohesively. However, a change of tactics and a quick briefing and round 2 and 3 went to the warriors.
Vincent himself then craved violence, and participated also, taking the mages side. The warriors were all knocked unconcious quickly.
And finally, before I had to rest, for mine head was hurting somewhat badly from the energy bolts that Garak Nightchill was firing at me, the roster had a free for all.
My tactic was to weather the storm until the mages run low on their magical energies, and the warriors are already weak, but alas, everyone on the battlefield recognised me as a worthy opponent and as a gang, knocked me unconcious. By the time I awoke, t'was just Garak and Rathus left standing, Garak with no magical energy and Rathus with no skill.
Garak was chased around before his energies recovered and he shocked Rathus with some vicious energy bolts before Rathus screamed for mercy.

All in all a very good training session and a well organised event.

T'will do well for us all when it comes to the real thing.

Signed,
Veiko Deschain, Guardsman Recruit

*WAX SEAL OF VEIKO DESCHAIN*
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 06:38:42 pm by Veiko Deschain » Logged

Follower of the way of the Avatar...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length