Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 01:06:21 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Apprentice tasks: Xander Laedon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apprentice tasks: Xander Laedon  (Read 2183 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2006, 09:48:50 am »

New apprentice eh? Lets see if he has the bronze stuff!

Greetings Recruit Xander, and congratulations on getting a handsome, brave swagger-tastic new Mentor! That's me by the way *Clears his throat*

Now, as my apprentice, i'd like you to complete a few tasks for me to give you a taste of what's to come.

Task One
For your first task, you'll be travelling to the mountain of the wind.
A nest of unspeakably creepy ant-like creatures live there. Slay five of the black solon queens there.

Task two
Begin your training in the virtue of honour. This is a vital virtue within the Grenadiers, showing that we fight honourably against even the foulest of foes. I'd like you to reach the second path in honour.

That should keep you going a fair while my man. Reports of both tasks should be posted in this thread. Any issues, problems or questions, send me a pigeon and i'll be happy to assist.

Good luck Recruit Xander, and never forget, wherever you are, swagger!

*Signed*
         Vince Valentine
       Grenadier Sergeant

Xander Laedon
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 06:59:37 am »

Task One

Late inta the evenin' I travelled to the area known as "wind". I stepped into what some would call a maze. I travelled all through the dirt trails, with the mountains all around me I had no where to run, if need be.

The first Black Ant I came across didn' seem queen like. It's pouch was alo' smaller than some of the others. I made quick work of this ant and moved furthe' down the trail. Finally I foun' an ant queen. She proved a tougher figh' than the other black ants. With a bi' of work I slayed the first queen and looted her entire corpse.

After what seem ta be a while, I slayed five ant queens. Along the way I killed roughly two orges and a dozen or so minor black ants. Quite often I was taking on two-three at a time. I made roughly 6712 gold pieces fer the Grenadier tower!

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 08:46:49 am »

Harr! An excellent start Xander!
Gold for the Grenadier fund too eh eh?
That's swagger indeed

*Signed*
        Vince Valentine
     Grenadier Sergeant

Xander Laedon
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 08:34:06 pm »

Task Two

After many hunts and solo mission's to Shame, I achieved my second level of honor. I will maintain this level, and perhaps further myself in the virutes in the future. Thank's to this task, I am working on compassion. This will allow me to help my fellow Covian soldiers heal quicker after they fall in battles.

//signed//

Guardsmen Recruit
Xander Laedon,

X.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length