Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:41:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Slayers of a thousand dragons
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Slayers of a thousand dragons  (Read 1732 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2006, 08:54:55 am »

Guardsmen attending:

Xander                Guardsman Recruit
Eve                     Watchman
Del'zar                Watchman
Tyrael Styx          Watchman
Kelly                    Junior Scout
Jack Sinist           Junior Guardsman
Hoagie                Officer Cadet, Dragoons
Vince Valentine   Grenadier Sergeant

Recruits eh? Some have a tendancy to go missing suddenly. Lately, a large group has just disappeaed into thin air, seemingly during a visit to the caves known as Destard, so we popped along to see what we could find.

Upon entering, it was buisness as usual there, with many adventurers slaying the beasts. We weaved through the battling hordes, and soon were set upon ourselves! A Dragon, as big as a ship. A really big ship! It attacked, and we stood firm, and a little elven chap even came to assist us...

Umm hello elven chap.....who the heck are you???

Obviously he wanted to show his skill to the finest army in the lands eh?
With still no sign of the missing recruits, we delved deeper to where the air was thick and the darkness even thicker...

Suddenly we heard a hiss! An unholy hiss! We turned, to see an ancient looking reptile seemingly stuck between some rocks! Obviously his eyes were bigger than his belly...Oh wait, no, his belly was definitly bigger than his eyes, the fat little lizard...

HoHo! I'd switch to the diet brand of recruit if i were you, you lardy dragon

Deciding that the evil thing would suffer more left where it was, we battled our way towards the entrance. With no sign of the recruits, we decided to head out.
Perhaps that vile dragon-like creature ate them, i don't know. The only way to be sure would be to check it's....waste, and there's no way i'm getting elbow deep in dragons crap for anyone! We shall continue the search....

Status of the missing recruits - Still missing

Good job to all you fine guardsmen, we showed those scaly freaks who's in charge. Cove!

*Signed*
               Vince Valentine
             Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length