Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:40:29 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hythloth....Hurgh...what is it good for?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hythloth....Hurgh...what is it good for?  (Read 1869 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2006, 09:23:33 am »

Guardsmen attending:

Vince Valentine          Grenadier Sergeant
Raiden Morana           Grenadier Corporal   (Leading)
Kal shadowhand        Regular Scout
Dalamar                      Junior Scout

This trip would test us to the limit. All of our strength and determination would be required just to survive....
Our mission was simple. Infiltrate the cursed dungeon of Hythloth, kill any sod that got in our way, and leave with the riches! It wasn't unlike trying to get to the bar in the Goblin on a saturday eve.

In we went, preparing for the worst, and we were perhaps a little disappointed when all we came across was a couple of mangy dogs. Still, we gave them the old Covian one-two, and headed deeper. It got nastier, with impish ruffians and such coming at us, as well as a pack of flaming beasts!

Is it me, or did it just get hotter in here?

What were these abominations guarding we wondered? Well, we wondered no more! A large brewing kit it seemed, with ample refreshments for the thirstiest guardsman. Their bartender was a bit harsh, but we soon fixed his wagon...

Last orders is it? I thinketh not! *Stabs!!*

We had a little look around the rest of the room and headed onwards, to a place with sparkly magics and ferocious demons!

Raiden called orders, and we soon had the upper hand...

'Khil?'  Oh, we 'Khilled' him alright!

Demonslaying being a Covians favourite hobby, we soon had a room full of demonic corpses, stinking the place up.

We'd done what we'd come to do, so Raiden ordered a slow march back, but alas, we hit trouble on the way!

Kal Shadowhand, local legend, was flanked by a horde of gazers, and carried off! The lads gave chase, but unfortunatly i missed the action, due to unforseen circumstances. What circumstances you ask? Well, I'd rather not say, but rest assured, i definitly didn't get lost....*Coughs Nervously*

Anywho, we got Kal back, and swaggered on home, another victory for the town they call...*Whispered*.....Cove....

*Signed*
          Vince Valentine
       Grenadier Sergeant

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 12:36:13 pm »

Hoho!

Last orders indeed - it aint over till Vince stops singin'

And no wonder the sneaky buggers ambushed Kal! All the loot he was carrying.

49,000 coins must be something of a record eh? *shifty eyes*

Well we came, we drank, we stomped a bit and left a trail of Covian destruction in our wake!

Well done.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length