Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:48:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Late Night Mission
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Late Night Mission  (Read 1861 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2006, 07:14:11 pm »

Late Night Mission
Lead by: Grenadier Sergeant: Vince Valentine

Attended by: Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand
                     Guardsman Recruit: Xandor Laedon

It was late when I made my way to the Barracks and seen Sergeant Valentine standing talking to his self fist fighting a headless beast. From the shadows I struck the headless beast knocking it down lifeless and Sergeant Valentine nearly jumping out of his boots at the same time. He looked at me and the told me that he was glad to see me for he had a mission that we needed to take care of.

We made our way to the barracks steps where he then filled me in on the mission. We were to go and lay to rest some assassins that lived in a hidden Citidale. He then set out some pigeons to see if we could get some back up for this mission with only one to show up to aid us in this mission.

We then set out to where this Citidale was to be hidden and was attacked by one o' them giant Cows that live there.

Sergeant Valentine then walked up to a Strange create and then dissapeared into thin air, I then follow his lead and soon found my-self in a strange room. After we all were together again he then lead us out and told us to look for a secrete door in the walls. Wasn't long till he found it and we were then taken to another room. We went through a door and walked down the winding hall to a set of stairs. We made our way up stairs to be met by a group of not one but a horde of assassins. We were hard pressed for the first part of the attack but made our way through them. as soon as the horde was disspatched another came at us with the fury of the Guardians them selves. We push and got pushed, we hit and got hit, we kicked and got kicked, there was no end of this madness.

We finally made our way back down the stairs and waited to see if any would follow, None did. We then desided that we would leave for now and return later with a full force of the Coveian army. We made our way back to the Barracks where we were then dissmissed by Sergeant Valentine.

Signed

Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 07:20:40 pm »

Fine work Kal, indeed, twas a harsh place, but we were successful in the fact that we managed to map out some of the place, and we took down a load of those hidey, sneaky ninja types. Wait until we assualt them full force! They'll not know what hit them!

*Signed*
         Vince Valentine
       Grenadier Sergeant

Xander Laedon
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 08:20:51 pm »

Aye! They were a rough tough bunch..bat we showed em good!...I go' meself a souvenier, one of thei' badges!

//signed//

Xander Laedon
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length