Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 11:06:34 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  An Adventure or was it an escape?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: An Adventure or was it an escape?  (Read 1283 times)
userjosh5368
« on: March 13, 2007, 12:58:15 pm »

Date:13/03/2007

Leading Officer/Guardsmen:
Senior Grenadier Demarian Tel'var

Attending Ofiicers/Guardsmen:
Guardsmen recruit Marcus

Well was quite a boring day, so i decided to go on a small expedition, but always good to have some company so i got' the lad Marcus to come with me, always usefull to have a colleague and what this he's an archer' and potnetial Grenadier. Excellent i said to myself, well lets be off after we kitted off and stocked up on a few provisions, after this we headed to the remote swamp village of Papua via a runebook.
On arrivial we headed Northwest into the desert being attacked by a fire wolf, after bashing it with my hammer and puttin a few bolt's in it we carried on' to encounter an efrit or something four words came to my head! " Run yer arse off!"
Quickly we darted through the sands on foot nearly stumblin over a rock we lost it after' a few hundred metres' an then took a break and had a few bites of juicy fruits and drank from are flask's,

Demarian: Bloodi hot' ain't it Marcus

Marcus:Aye sah' is quite hot' ere!

After the break we carried on. fighting are way through, imp's feckin wycthes! and scorpion's argh nasty sting them bugga's oh and yes feckin dragon country'!

And then well lot's of em wycth thing's! i Say this land's is cursed fit for Desert rat's! Never the less its fun' to walk the place, deserts are good part of survial training,maybe ill run a class some time, ah nevermind that, after fighting are way through countless dragon's, we found a ligh house bah lighthouse in the desert, well i found a few odd drawin's and such yer know, a tattered page with blood on it ah well' and well we saw a dragon that fell fro mthe sky and erm attacked us!

After slayin the fallen beast yes it's fallen! we headed into some tunnel and i erm lead us in a circle and finally guess where we came out, bloodi' yew prison' never been so nervous in my life' hated this lace when i was ere last time'.. and well i knew a few thing's to the door's and stuff' so we headed in bst a few guards and some yewish captive and then well escaped ! Nearly got locked up though! Aparat from that was smashin!

Well all a success i say!

Signed
Senior Grenadier Tel'var of the Barons own 1st Regiment
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 07:04:50 pm by Demarian Tel'var » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length