Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 08:28:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Khaelieth's wanderings.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Khaelieth's wanderings.  (Read 1581 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2007, 12:06:52 am »

Khaelieth walked down to the docks, watching Vendrahl and his two dogs. Smiling, he thought of the time when Vendrahl first had curled his fingers around his thumb. Vendrahl was no less fantastic now, full of life, even if he at times had an oddly vicious streak. Climbing aboard the ship, he called to his son. Vedrahl ran to his father.
"Where are we going, da?"
"I'm not quite sure yet, but the winds and fate shall decide, I believe."
Nodding, Vendrahl looked at his father's ship. At first glance it would seem flimsy, but this was an elven trade vessel. Built for speed, it could outsail any human-built ship. Climbing aboard, Vendrahl called to his dogs and Khaelieth to his squirrels.
"We shape fate just as it shapes us, Vendrahl. So, shall we perhaps set sail for... Nu'jelm, perhaps? They've got a few beautiful buildings there I want you to see. There's a reason I took you out of boarding school."
Smiling, Khaelieth gazed out at the sea. He thought he could see a dolphin diving through the waves. Vendrahl nodded, and Khaelieth began unfurling the sail...

[OOC: While I'm gone, Khaelieth is officially doing a rum run!]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length