Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 02:19:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Henry Dreat's Scout Task
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Henry Dreat's Scout Task  (Read 2075 times)
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2007, 08:34:19 pm »

Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer, your task is dangerous and you may wish to have a few Scouts watch you from the shadows at all times. Hanse Davion is a mindless brute, nevertheless he is the heart of Vesper and we need as much information on him as we can get. Get yourself a Vesperian uniform, rob someone, make one yourself it doesn't matter how you get it, but having it accurate is extremely important. And finally protend to be a member of The Vesperian Militia, keep close to Davion, listen to his plans and try piece together something about his character that we may use to our advantage in the near future.

Day 1
Finding the Malitia

I started my task today by attempting to track down the whereabout s a Vespirian uniform.
I planned to mask myself as a local farmer looking to join the Vespirian forces, Gaining their trust and a uniform in doing so.

I started my search after accuiring a sutable disguise and headed to Vesper. After a few hours of asking questions around the town i was pointed to their famous Tavern, The Swaggers, and was told that there is normally an officer down there.

I headed to the Tavern and was disapointed to see only one malitia man who was not inclined to help me. So insted i asked the Barmaid where i might find where i can join, frustratingly she had no idea. Leaving the Tavern as the night was getting on i started to search the military district just west of the Tavern. After looking around an impressive barracks with strong defences, that may need farther examining, i met a young rich women who told me that i should go look in the tavern. Ignoring her useless help i desided that i had better wait untill tomorrow when the vespirians may be more awake.

*Signed*
Henry Dreat
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 10:55:26 pm by Thomas Sendrich » Logged

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 01:51:41 am »

Good job so far - Don't give up!

Scout Sergeant,
Mela.E.Arkay.

userjosh5368
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 02:23:49 pm »

Good work glad we got some eyes in and on vesper! Cause they ar't getting any in are fair town!
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 11:31:53 pm »

Day 2
Gaining Trust

Today i headed back to the Swaggers Tavern to attempt to find the militia people that i spoke to the day before. In the town i found a militiaman and followed him to the tavern.
In the tavern i found two other Vespirian Militiamen talking to a distressed women who had lost a found to some rat brigands. After listening to her story i asked if i could join their group in looking for the man.
I disguised myself As Dave Mirar, a townboy looking for a taster of Malitia life. We were then joined by a small band of Dragoni soldiers.

We started the journey by going to Skara Brae and hitching a lift on the ferry across to the mainland. Once on the mainland the women led us off into the forest in search of the place that she lost her friend.
We walked to the Brigand camp were he had gone missing and after searching around the surrounding forest we found a mountain pass that smelled of rats.

As we entered the pass we came to a giant abandoned city. It was wrecked and fall of filth. When entering we were attacked by a multitude of creature including some strange fairies that change shape into their attackers. The vespirian soldiers fought well in a group.
After defeating the creatures at the door we moved down into an underground cave that was littered with traps. We came out of the cave in another part of the city and followed the main street to a peaceful area protected by elfish magic. Their we found the man talking to an elf whom i believe must have saved him. Once we reunited the too citizens together we fought our why back.

Once out of the city we returned to the Swaggers. I talked to one of the high ranking members of the team who said that she would get me in touch with one of the Malitia's recruiting sergeants.
Hopefull i will be officially sworn into the Vespirian Malitia tomorrow.

*Signed*
Henry Dreat

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length