Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:13:43 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Titans? What Titans?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Titans? What Titans?  (Read 2599 times)
Max O Munpain
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2007, 11:35:57 pm »

Well there i was just sitting minding me own business when i heard the bell ringing to summon me to the barracks.  As i lined up there were no one there but me and Mr Regdar but soon there were more pooring in.

Eventually Mr Regdar decided there were enough of us present and he told us what we were going to do.  It were a hunt he did say but he left the choice of where to us and Mr Arkay suggested the cyclops temple needed cleaning, though he forgot to mention the titans was there too!.

Soon we was on our way and it wernt long before we were up to our waists in bodies and our knees in blood.

Once we were sure this outer area were pacified we headed inside.  Here we encountered stiff opposition, it almost seemed these Brut's were trying to keep us from something?

At this point a few more folks did come as reinforcements to lend their might to ours and we continued to push into this fell place scourging it of the evil that resided there.

Battling on we bravely pushed forward and though occasionally someone would lose their footing in the waves of blood and slip over they were soon on their feet again and roaring defiance pushing deeper still.

It weren't long defore we discovered what it was they were guarding here ...... a Balaron!  now this was a challenge worthy of Cove! it were a long fight with people being flung away as the beast spun spreading its wings.  Many a time did someone soar into a wall just to scramble to their feet, shake their head clear and charge back into the fray!

Eventually bit by bit we beat the beast to the floor and with a mighty bellow several mace's and swords smacked it on the head all at once and with one final roar it toppled.

Gazing at the corpse we decided it were time to head home so gathering our gear we started to march.

in attendance were myself, Kal ShadowHand, Regdar(leading), Aerlyn Talaviir, Erik Arkay, Servius Nax, Joey Lanai, and Demarian Tel'var.  in total we gathered a worthy 44428 crowns.  A grand days work ridding the world of evil one beasty at a time.

You'll meet my Mace before my Emotions!
Smudrud
Covian Citizen

I came, I saw, I ran away!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 11:49:54 pm »

Impressive hunt, short and good report with alot of paintin`s.
Fine work *Smiles*

userjosh5368
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 01:03:42 am »

Excellent report Max can't wait till your a grenadier you' ll be a fine one!
Regdar Le Faye
Everybody loves Regdar!!!..... Right?
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Drunk AND Clumsy - watch out for fumbled swords.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 02:24:26 am »

Aye, grand report, Max. Keep it up lad!

*Signed*
Junior Guardsman,
Regdar
userjosh5368
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 12:30:03 pm »

Oh and Redgar well led and you lost some weight matey *Sniggers* Anyhow well lead hunt from what i saw of it!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length