Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:35:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training: The Sneaky Way
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training: The Sneaky Way  (Read 2196 times)
Smudrud
Covian Citizen

I came, I saw, I ran away!

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2007, 10:45:11 pm »

When: 11/2
Who:
Althalus, Senior Scout
Smudrud, Watchman

Me's just got assigned a new mentor, the sneaky scout veteran Althalus.
Him's agreed to mentor me's when him's saw the talent, and told me's to meet up by his house for the first training.
Me's followed the directions given, and in the end me's were standing in front of the right house.

After sitting on the benches outside for a minute or so, me's heard a whispering voice all out of sudden.
Me's turned around, and there stood Althalus *shivers*.
Him's had the multi-talented crafter, Hew Phella, to make me's some custome tailored armour.
And thats how me's got me's uniform and armour that actually fits.

After getting the armour, we's agreed to meet again as soon as possible at the moongate.
Althalus glided into the shadows and were gone.
Me's however, ran as fast as me's could to the moongate, and again me's were cought by surprise when Althalus stepped soundless out of the shadows.
Me's were quiet shocked, and him's noticed so him's told me's to pay attention.

The first training, him's learned me's the proper use of the moongate, and how to quickly escape, as well as getting better at sneaking around.
Me's wont tell all of you's the trick, some of you's might already know it though.
Now him's wanted me's to do this at all the moongates in Trammel, at least ones a day.
Him's told that in addition to making you better at sneaking aroud, a stroll is good for health.

Then him's dismissed me's from the first of our trainings, glided into the shadows and dissappeared.
As me's were at the moongate already, me's did the "Moongate Training" of the day right away.
Here's some scethes:

All in all a terrific first training

Smudrud

Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 11:26:44 pm »

Indeed my young apprentice, now ye nay look like a sack of potato's tied up in the middle ye should start to do well.

And remember the secret to learing to walk the shadows is to learn many different environments

Smudrud
Covian Citizen

I came, I saw, I ran away!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 11:32:37 pm »

*nods*
me's will remember

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length