Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 06:48:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Commoner's Trial: Jacob Greyson [COMPLETE]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Commoner's Trial: Jacob Greyson [COMPLETE]  (Read 2573 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2007, 08:11:40 am »

Well with Qom away on business I suppose it's down to me as Burgher to sort this fellow out.

He is a little too "common" for my taste, but he's showing a potential and is a bit of Jack of all trades... *Smiles fondly to himself*

Hmmm... Damn lazy Commoners not picking up tasks! Well let's see just how good this fellow is.

Greetings Commoner,

Your tasks complete and your purse bulging with shillings eh?

Time for your trial!

I noticed from my recent resource trip that you are adept with pick and shovel.

Mine 200 Shadow Iron ingots to complete this outstanding order: http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,6403.0.html

Then with these ingots craft some fine Kryss's, Warforks and War Axes for the army stores: http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,7507.0.html

It also appears that uniforms too are running low... The guardsmen who fall in battle tend to get blood on their kit and it is a most stubborn stain. It would seem that the stores are short of caps and bandanas, craft ten of each dyed in the Covian colours : http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,7507.0.html

You may leave your "mark" on the items you craft... Maybe one day your reputation will match mine!

Report on your work in the relevant posts and post below a link to each of them so I can check on your progress.

Good luck commoner and all that!

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Burgher.
AJ TRADING.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 04:02:43 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Jacob Greyson
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 12:12:30 pm »

Decided I best settle down to getting this done so I started on the caps and bandanas this morning.

Caps and Bandanas
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 03:27:00 pm by Jacob Greyson » Logged
Jacob Greyson
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 03:28:16 pm »

Fergot ter add the place where I stuck the ingot report.

Shadow Ingots

And here be where the last report is about the weapons.

Warforks, Kryss and Waraxes
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 03:45:18 pm by Jacob Greyson » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 04:05:07 pm »

Good work Greyson.

I shall contact you forthwith to arrange for the items you have crafted for your trials to be put into the army stores.

The presentation of your Citizen Papers will take place at the joint promotions parade on Sunday eve.

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Burgher.
A J TRADING.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 04:10:35 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length