Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:46:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry on North road
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry on North road  (Read 1547 times)
Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2007, 01:27:14 pm »

Sentry on North road

Commanding Officer: Salidin Regular Grenadier

Guardsmen in attendance:
Demari an Senior Grenadier
Mela Arcky Corporal Scout
Dalamar Regular Scout
Jake Just Recruit
Jack Sinister Regular
Kal Shadowhand  Regular scout

After noticing there was many undesirables lurking around town i noticed they seemed to be coming from the north road direction so i set out with a team to stop these people getting into our great town we headed out of the barracks and up the north road once we had got just passed altermere i told the lads and lass to start to build the Camp Demari an the fine grenadier to charge of building the Camp and i sent out the rest to collect logs and hides

After he had just about to finished i ordered the scouts to guard the front entrance and the Rest to the back

After sitting there a while we was attack by a load of Brigands which tried to storm the sentry we dealt with then in good stead then we was repeatedly attack by tis strange floating beast which kept disappearing and attacking from behind cowardly thing i thought then there was a second way of Brigands and a sneaky one managed to get pass our defences but myself and demarian soon made mince meat of him and we all left for home

once back at the barracks i quickly dismissed the warriors and they went about there business

Signed
Salidin
Regular Grenadier 

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 01:40:38 pm by Salidin » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length