Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 06:41:28 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Perun's Gate Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Perun's Gate Sentry  (Read 1305 times)
Perun
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

*smiles evily*

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2007, 07:55:36 pm »

Attended by:
Perun, Junior Scout (leading)
Hoagie Grayner, Dragoon Sergeant
Marcus, Watchman
Jake Just, Guardsman Recruit
Arel Mortan, Guardsman Recruit

It was quite an eventfull sentry at the town gates. No sooner had we built the outpost that we came across an adventurer wanting to gain entry to the town.

I questioned him on his business, which was to earn some coin. I explained the virtues of joining the Covian army as well as serving Cove as a member of the citizenry.

I gave him a recruitment leaflet and let him go about his business. Just as he went Marcus thought he heard some screams coming from the shire.

I sent Hoagie and him to investigate and they returned with word that a foul necromancer was practicing some vile rites not far from the gates.

One of the necromancers minions approached our poisition but was swiftly despatched by the guardsmen on duty.

The necromancer then threatened to curse Cove so we sent him packing.

We had just taken up our positions again when a deadite threatened the position. We gave chase and brought down the boney beggar with only yours truly picking up a few bumps and bruises.

Perun, Junior Scout.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length